New Shipgirl Coming and Help Maid

3rd February 1950
0602 hours
Shido's house
Shido POV

Hmmm, why do I feel someone sleep beside me?I turned the blanket and saw Admiral Hipper,Prinz Eugen and Roon hug me tightly.My face blushes a little because they only wear a bra and panties.... it reminds me of when my other wife slept with me and they only wore a bra and panties too.I try to get up from them but failed because Admiral Hipper know I have woken up.

Hipper:*yawn* Good morning onii-chan~~

Shido:*Blush is little* Good morning my lovely sister.Why are you sleeping in my bed?

Hipper:Hmmm I want it because I love you onii-chan~~

Shido:*Blushing* Ummm...I love you too my lovely sister *Give her headpat*

Hipper:*Blushing and Giggle* Thank you Onii-chan~~💕💕

Shido:Umm can I get up now?

Hipper:Sure~~ *get off from me*

I get up from bed and try to wake up Prinz Eugen.Hipper help me too with blowing her sister's ear.

Prinz:Umm~~Onee-chan~~stop blowing my ear

Hipper:*giggle* Come on wake up sleepyhead~~*whisper* or I ask Onii-chan to throw a bucket full of water at you~~

Prinz:*wake up with blushing on her face* Nonononono! Onee-chan! Don't do that to me!!

Hipper:fufufufuf~~ I'm just teasing you Eugue

Prinz:*Pout* Mou~~ you're meanies onee-chan!!

Shido:Ok ok, Enough with this.I want you two to go to the shower right now!or *serious mode* something going to happen to you two

Both:*scared*H-HAI!

They are running away and get chased by dogs because they are scared when their big brother is angry.Shido goes back to bed and wakes Roon up.

Shido:Roon,my dear wake up

Roon:Hmmm give me 5 minutes more~~💕💕

Shido :*sigh*Come on dear, It's morning already.

Roon:*wake up*Alright~Alright~Guten Morgen mein Ehemann💕💕

Shido :*chuckle*Guten Morgen too Mein Ehefrau.Let's go to eat breakfast.Before that,Roon can you take the shower first?

Roon:*giggle*Hai~~

20 minutes later...

After the shower,Roon changes her uniform into a formal uniform.My uniform changes into a battle uniform.

My uniform changes into a battle uniform