𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 - 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬

[ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ ]
[ ᴘʀᴇғᴇғᴇɴᴄᴇ ]

🄻🅄🄲🄸🄵🄴🅁
• 9.9/10

• he's a 9.9 because he let's his pride get in the way of his jealousy lol

• his pride is like: 'nah they won't leave us'

• but his jealousy is like: 'bitch shut up we gotta be there'

• if it's his brothers that's doing flirtatious jokes with you (ex. asmo flirting with you) he won't tolerate that, but it's okay if they give you piggyback rides.

• although he is debating in his head if he should give you a piggyback ride instead of his brothers.

• if it's not someone lucifer knows, and they're flirting with you. you should savor this moment, because lucifer shows a more protective side.

• he wouldn't be protective just cause they're touching you, if he knows them. he's confident that you wouldn't do anything behind his back.

• lucifer would stare them down, that's it.

• they know he's the eldest of seven and the demon prince's right hand man, so they know when they see that death glare. they be leaving real quick.

• it takes a night to make it up to him, if you know what i mean.

/////

🄼🄰🄼🄼🄾🄽
• 9/10

• the reason he's a 9/10 is because he sometimes gets sad rather then jealous

• he always worries if you would leave him for any of his other brothers.

• although, he's the great mammon! he can't tell you all that.

• when mammon gets jealous, he usually pouts, or clings onto you.

• mammon also gets jealous at his bros.

• he's not so confident with you and one of his bros alone together, he secretly thinks that you would leave him for lucifer or beel.

• he trusts levi though, and asmodeus. asmo just likes to tease him, but he wouldn't interfere with you both and your relationship.

• beel also has his trust, but it's only because he doesn't seem to notice the flirting schemes.

• if he's mad at you, you just kiss him a couple times and give him a big hug.

• also he'd silently beg for cuddles.

/////

🄻🄴🅅🄸🄰🅃🄷🄰🄽
• 7/10

• he's mostly insecure, just like mammon.

• yea, levi IS the avatar of envy. but he is also an insecure otaku.

• when you're hanging out with people like beel, satan, or lucifer, he can't help but feel envious and insecure when he sees you both.

• he knows beel doesn't mean any harm, but it still bothers him a lot.

• there's a chance you'd walk on him..

• A: sobbing to henry 2.0 about how you're going to leave him for his brothers.

• B: him laying in his bath tub, showering his ruri-chan body pillow with tears.

• or C: him trying to play a video game to take his mind off of his insecurities but he can't see because of the water in his eyes

• it all ends the same way, you hugging him, and you telling him all sorts of things that motivate him.

• you and him lay down in his bathtub, and cuddle to fall asleep.