➽Chapter 11

“Sam? Mimi bhabhi? Open the door na, I actually forgot to put shoes in my bag! I need to borrow one from bhabhi

Sam? Mimi bhabhi? Open the door na, I actually forgot to put shoes in my bag! I need to borrow one from bhabhi.” Erisha yelled as she banged the door.

I had told you to pack your bags properly. Now if they aren't opening the door go and ask Vriti or Revati.” Adhyan who was irritated by her shouts spoke.

Yes please, stop shouting!” Dishank said with irritation.

You both are scolding me but why don't you tell Sam to open the door, bhabhi has the heels matching to my dress. Please give me the extra keys of the room na.” Erisha pleaded.

Privacy naam ki kuch chiz hoti hai. Let them enjoy yaar, they married just a week back. You come to my room I'll give you the heels.” Vritika who had just entered the living room spoke.

But bhabhi, you don't have the pastel green heels which Mimi bhabhi has.”

“You come with me! Wear any pair of shoes now then when we go to the mall buy as many footwears you wish.” Vritika pulled Erisha with her.

So, bhai are you serious? You want my help for that?” Dishank asked Adhyan later.

Yup, Revati is super pissed at me and I need to ask an apology. I don't know how, so help me.”

“Buy some good gifts, take her on a romantic date.” Dishank said.

This is very common and materialistic. Revati doesn't like all the waste of money on expensive gifts and all. I need to do something unique.”

“Let me think then, by the way what did you do that bhabhi is so angry?” Dishank asked even though he knew as it was fun to tease his elder cousin.

Their discussion was cut by Adhyan's phone. It was Samay's call.

Hello bhai, I forgot to inform you that Mimi and I are at the mall near the beach. When you all get ready come there soon.

“But when did you two leave?”

“After Erisha went with Vriti bhabhi also if you really want Reva bhabhi to forgive you, then you need to put efforts and not ask other's help.” Samay said and disconnected the call.

✦✧✦✧

Hello Sam!”

“Hey Ash” Samay said and hugged the lady while Meher stood there awkwardly.

um...she is?” Ash aka Ashley Smith asked Samay after breaking the hug.

“Meher, she is my....” Samay started but was cut by Meher, “Friend! I am her friend.”