Chapter 1 - WHERE AM I?

Warning!

English is not my mother language!

Many grammar mistakes, bad English, typos & so on!

Hope you enjoy reading it anyway! Thank you!

CHAPTER 1 

"Deyy! Boboiboy!" Gopal shouted from afar as Boboiboy was staring at the clear sky from another planet

"Deyy! Boboiboy!" Gopal shouted from afar as Boboiboy was staring at the clear sky from another planet. Boboiboy, Gopal, Fang, Yaya and Yin were currently in a mission trying to save another power sphere that was stolen from Adu Du yet again. After a job well done, the team decided to rest for a while.

"Oh, hey there Gopal" Boboiboy answered still looking at the sky.

"We managed to save, LoopBot (again) and kick Adu du's butt so why the down face?" Gopal sat next to his friend. Boboiboy was always smiling while saying his catchphrase 'Awesome!' with a thumbs up. So, seeing him sad was a bit unusual for Gopal.

"Nothing, maybe just tired" Boboiboy sighed. But it was a lie, something was bothering him.

"Well..." Gopal was about to continue when Fang cuts them off.

"Comander Koko Ci sends us an urgent call! It seems like there's an alien causing some disturbance back at the base!" Fang shouted. "It's a code red call!"

"What?!" Boboiboy, Gopal, Yaya, and Yin shouted at the same time. "Then we must hurry!" Boboiboy ran towards Fang with the others following him.

"Right!" Fang agreed. "Ochobot! Could you teleport us back to the TAPOPS base?"

"Sure! Hang tight everyone!" Ochobot collected the coordinates and gathered all of his powers, ready to teleport them. "I will be opening the portal now!" then a blue light came.

"TELEPORTATION POWER!"

.

.

.

Upon arriving at the TAPOPS base, once again it was destroyed like in the last battle with Captain Vargova. How did the attacker even know where the base was?

"W... What happen here?!" Gopal shivered in fear, the fearful memory of fighting with Captain Vargova came into his mind.

"Whoever it is, they are strong!" Fang looked around for the enemy.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? TAPOPS beloved group of children" a voice came and revealed himself from the shadow.

"Who are you?!" Boboiboy shouted.

"Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am Captain Vicious" the evil man revealed himself. He was a splitting image of the defeated Captain Vargova, only looked much bigger and much more vicious than the other and has a hook on his left hand. (Just imagine him scary like Blackbeard from One Piece).