63. instagram + real life

liked by imsebastianstan, brielarson and 827,817 others

blair: @/ fendi 🏹

comments were turned off!

sebastian saw blair twist and turn in her bed.
she was acting weird towards sebastian ever since she came back from lunch with hailey and kendall.

did they talk bad about me? sebastians thoughts were racing, from asking to himself if he did anything to asking himself if kendall and hailey don't like him.

the eiffel tower wasn't too close to their hotel room, but enough for sebastian to see blair turn her head to face him.

sebastian rubbed his hand on an empty side of his bed, welcoming her.

"no thanks" blair said, sebastian could barely hear the words coming from her.

sebastian was fed up with this behavior, he wanted to have a good time but this wasn't making it easy.

"what's wrong?" sebastian questioned.

"what are you talking about?" blair asked.

"you. you've been distant and have a weird thing ever since you came back from lunch with hailey and kendall"

it was quiet for a while, blair thinking if she should just say it, or just act like it never happened.

"why do people always think we're a couple"

"is that a bad thing?"

"no just... curious" blair sighed

"well first.. you are very affectionate. if someone thought we were dating, they definitely think you and brie were a thing at least once- and it's not a bad thing, it's your personality and everyone loves it; and next is, the media is the media, they will make up anything just for views" sebastian explains.

"do you.. do you think we need to take a break?" blair said softly.

"a break? from what?" sebastian questions. they really arent dating so..

"from this.. not friendship.. just like take some time apart. the media is going crazy with us. we just need a couple weeks off, and then we can slowly start being seen in public. i really don't want to do this but my anxiety is just over flowing these-"

"you don't have to explain yourself, i understand you completely. after this vacation, we will be apart for a bit, and then we can reunite- it's good, the media will get sick of us and move to their next target"

after a couple seconds, blair gets out of her bed and climbs into sebastians arms.

"i hate the media"

"me too doll"

-