bunny lover

(y/n) pov

Me and my female friend are in the woods. We have money enough to go camping now 20 year old. In winter before new year start. 20XX / 31 today. We save money to go camping. When our parents Out of the country. For the business together. So the beacation house we are are when the sun going down. And we been here for 2 week. So we work hard for this.

"Hey (y/n), I think we sleep in living room tonight before next week we will doing it a again."

Said Amy "

Said Amy "... Yes I am sooooo tired from all away here from (when your town is) #ps you live in Canada# so I going to make us hot chocolate and you take out of the snacks for tonight. We unpack stuff tomorrow." I say as I get up and to the kitchen and she looking for the snacks.

3 minutes later

I still waiting for the milk warm up we hear a kick on the door. Amy look at me and I pick up the pan and we slowly walk to door and Amy open the door and see

 Amy look at me and I pick up the pan and we slowly walk to door and Amy open the door and see

Shaking in freezing "C-can we c-come in please" the fox female ask as she try to warm bunny female as she do the same to the fox

Shaking in freezing "C-can we c-come in please" the fox female ask as she try to warm bunny female as she do the same to the fox. " Yes you can come in I will make a fire and my friend will some tea from you and your friend too." Amy say as I ran into the kitchen again.

15 minutes later

We sit by the fire drinking the hot chocolate and tea. "Why are you still looking funny at us." Fox said to us. "We don't see animal human that much when we are. We only see they on tv. That's all we know. So this is new to us. And we just got here. Too. Just in time." I said to they. They nodded. "Thank you for letting us in. My friend about to break in before you open the door for us." "It's okay now but we have to share rooms too. So pick of us or you sleep together too."  The fox pick Amy and bunny pick me.

2 hours later

We ask for the name the fox name is Jill and bunny name is Juliet.

Juliet pov

I am getting hard by (y/n) and I am going to ask her to be my mate.

5 minutes later

I walk to bedroom with pj on and (y/n) is reading a book.  I walk to her "hey (y/n). Will you be my mate." "....." She is red face and nodded yes.

(Y/n) pov

Lemon time

Juliet kiss my lips soft. And few minutes later it's was soppy kiss with the touge together but I need air and I push back from making out and she started to kiss my neck with licking, kissing, and love mark and I unbuttoned my pj shit and I not wear a bar to bed. She plays with my nipples. One with her lip and other one with her hand. Her second hand is in my panties rudding my clits and slowly rudding on it. I try to moan in and bite on my lips to stop " open you my mate" as she taking my pants and panties off of me. So I do and she licks, suck my pussy 10 minutes later she keep licking so much cum "I love the test of you so much my mate and now on. It's time form my dick now and yes I am Futa too my mate" I look at her and " yes baby. Get you big Cock inside of me" I said as I pull her a kiss as she come inside me slow, and out. We keep kiss like crazy and fuck like one. "Ahhhh~ fast and hard too." I push back from the kiss to say. "Gladly as a rabbit" she do faster and faster as harder too. Like a almost like a bunny do.

2:14 am

She keeps going we have cum lot together. We fuck 4 hours now and "fuck mate I love you" as she come inside of me. " I love you as well my love" I put her in to a soft kiss as she put out of me and lay on the bed we go to sleep.

The next day

9:30 am I wake up and look at my mate. With her cute face. As she is sleeping. I get up, dress and to go the kitchen, To make coffee

10 minutes later Amy walk in the room. A love bite on her neck too as I do too. "Let me guess a mate to a fox" "yes.... You guys make love too I guess." I nodded. She make a coffee too and sit next to me and we hear two people in coming in the kitchen and it's our mate's. Me and Amy look each other in the eyes. " We eat, drink first and than we mate later okay" we say the same time and they smile