33

Justice Thompson
"Justice! ," Xahkeia gasped in total disbelief.

"Tired of you talking shit. ," he tossed her wig that he snatched from her head over into her lap.

"All I said was I can't fuck with a nigga like Joe he too crazy. ," said Xahkeia putting her wig back on. She and June were laid up at his house watching—You on Netflix.

"You fuck with me. ," June stated the obvious.

"Whats that supposed to mean? ," questioned Xahkeia.

"Girl I use to get rid of niggas up for a living. ," he spoke truthfully. He was never into shipments and drug deals that was Messiah's thing. He was more of the hitman, you want a body gone June was that nigga to get the job done.
"Yeah you, Messiah, and Izzy. Kelly seem like the only normal one. ," said Xahkeia tossing her leg across his lap straddling him.

"I wasn't born to be normal baby. ," June laid back with his hands behind his head giving his undivided attention to Zi.

"You know you and Messiah never talk about y'all family. ," said Xahkeia.

"You know Messiah not my real brother? My folks dead. I been knowing that nigga since third grade. My dad murdered my mama, shot her right in front of me then took off. After days of running the people caught up to him only gave that punk ass fool sixteen years. Like damn that's all my mama life was worth? He got stabbed in prison and died from a wound infection. ," spoke June. He finally expressed the real him.

"You had nothing to do with that did you? ," Xahkeia asked softly touching his face.

"I did and I know it ain't gone bring my mama back, but she deserved justice. ," June truthfully stated.

"It's okay baby God forgives us. ," grabbing his face she kissed him sweetly.

"God ain't gone never forgive me for half the shit I've done. ," June held his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"He will you just have to admit, repent, and have faith. ," said Xahkeia.

"I'm glad you gave me a chance cause I wasn't gone stop fucking witchu. ," said June leaning forward. His lips came in contact with her skin leaving a trail of kisses from her chest up to her neck.

"What if I would've got a man? ," asked Xahkeia holding his face in her hands making him look at her.

"Didn't you hear me say I was a criminal? ," frowned June.

"So it isn't fuck me anymore. ," smiled Xahkeia rubbing his head.

"Nah It's still fuck you with yo stuck up ass. ," replied June.

"I am not stuck up. ," Xahkeia checked the time on her phone.

"Yea ight it's coo though love I like it. Be stuck up with them bustas not me. ," smirked June.

"You a busta tho. ," joked Xahkeia dropping her phone beside her. Looking up she saw June with a mug plastered on his face.

"Girl quit playing for I kick you ass off this bed. ," June rolled over to his side away from her.

"Come on let's finish watching this series. ," yawned Xahkeia wrapping her arms around him and placing her face into his neck.

"Go to sleep I'll tell you what happened when you wake up. ," June rubbed her butt keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Okay. ," mumbled Xahkeia closing her eyes.

Sincere Philips

"I'll take yo man and I'll keep mine too

"I'll take yo man and I'll keep mine too. ," said Sincere recording herself on SnapChat.

"I'll shoot that nigga and yo ass too. ," mocked Messiah waving his gun in the camera before sitting it on the table.

"Why you mess up my video? ," whined Sincere deleted the video exiting off the app.

"Nobody wanna hear that shit. Always tryna be a mu'fuckin CityGirl. You know what, now get on snap and sing take yo nigga with that one eyelash. ," Messiah snatched off her left lash throwing it on the table. She just sat there with her mouth hung open in shock.

"Okay now I'm bout to beat yo ass. ,"mumbled Sincere.

"Girl sit y— before he could finish Sincere slapped him in the face.

"Why. The fuck. You. Pull. My. Lash. Off. ,"she spoke in between ever hit until he grabbed her by the wrist pinning her against the wall.

"Stop hittin on me you acting like I can't get you some more. ," Messiah let her go mugging her.

"I just got these shits yesterday Messiah! ," Sincere pushed him walking to the kitchen proom.

"C'mere I'm sorry. ," following her Messiah scooped her up kissing her lips and face all over.

"Can you order pizza? ," asked Sincere.

"You gone stop being mad at me? ," asked Messiah putting her down.

"I'm gone be mad until I get my lash back on. I know I got some glue over here. ," searching through the living room table drawers she found some.

"I guess you'n want no pizza. ," shrugged Messiah.

"I'm not mad no more now order the pizza Messiah. ," lied Sincere.

"Gimme kiss then if you not mad. ," he poked his lips out towards her.

Sincere huffed grabbing his face pecking his lips. She was about to move back until he grabbed her jaws placing more kisses on her.

"Don't run out Siah. ," she placed lash back onto her eye making sure it was secure.

"You want cheese or meat lovers? ," Messiah dialed the number placing the phone to his ear.

"Meat lovers and some honey golden wings. ," spoke Sincere.

Yo lemme get a large meat lovers and thirty honey golden wings. Delivery. ," he hung up the phone.

"Why we need that many wings? Nobody here but us. ," said Sincere.

"I'm bout to smoke you know I be getting the munchies. ," Messiah licked the raw paper sealing everything together.

"My lash on right? ," asked Sincere.

"Yeah ma you good. ," staring at her for a minute or two he nodded focusing on lighting the wood.

"Pick me up. ," Sincere lifted her arms.

"Mmcht jump cuz. ," blowing smoking from his mouth her retrieved the wood back between his lips picking her up.

"You know I like being under you if I could be in yo skin witchu I would. ," stated Sincere.

"Sincere. ," Messiah let out a hearty laugh making sure to not drop her.

"What I ain't lie. ," replied Sincere just as the doorbell rang.

"Gone go shower while I get the food. ," he placed her onto her feet.

"You not getting in with me? ," pouted Sincere.

"Yea gimme a minute. ," licking his lips he watched her go up the stairs.

"Hurry up. ," Sincere took off as he went to pay for the food.