Chapter 13 REST OF FIRST YEAR

I'm skipping most of The first and second year as I want to introduce Remus, Sirius and Peter soon. I will do probably one chapter for year two and this is the last of for year 1.

Harrison's PoV:

First year went practically the same except it was always me who did the spells first, it was me who figured Nicholas Flamel out and on the night the stone was to be taken I made sure to get down the door quickly. This time Neville also tagged along. The tasks went similarly to last time except I didn't panic on any of them. Then on the chessboard instead of playing I shadow walked them. I made sure to make them not tell anyone I could do that inside of hogwarts as I wanted to use it to get away from teachers quickly. They agreed instantly as they too could just grab my shirt whilst I shadowed away so they could also get out of there. I then shadowed is through to the chamber with the mirror and like last time Quirrel was there. But I made sure they were all expecting it by saying it was him who jinxed my broom not Snape.

Yes I did get onto the quidditch team but not for the same reason. This time Malfoy didn't get the remembrall as Neville never fell to the floor as I caught him. He is still a pretty nervous person but no way near as bad as he was. So instead Hooch recommended me to Minnie who aloud it. I caught the snitch in three minutes, a new record that I'm pretty sure nobody would beat.

This time instead of me getting bound to the floor by Quirrell I deflected it and ended up shoot a bone braking hex at him. It broke his hand. He managed to tie up the other three so they were watching in horror as I battled Voldemort. He had asked to see me like last time. I think he was a bit shocked with my looks as this time I was even taller than Quirrell who was only 5 foot 7.

Voldemort himself was about 6 foot so imagine his surprise when I was almost as tall as him in his actual form. Also without glasses and very good looking if I dare say so. Yes I'm pretty arrogant but I'm making up for last time.

So anyway back to Voldy. The scene played out with me going:

"HEY MOLDYSHORTS LONG TIME KNOW SEE!"

He sneered and said, "Harrison Potter. Look what you did to me, you see what I've become!"

I to the disbelief of my friends just started laughing my ass off. Honestly like I cared what he became.

"Quit it boy!"

That just furthered my amusement.

"Wow dramatic as always Voldy...where's your nose? Did you run into the wrong platform barrier at Kings Cross?" I taunted.

My friends were in absolute shock. Well Ron was half laughing half pissing himself. Hermione was frozen in fear but also telling me to shut up and stop mocking him. Neville was shaking in fear not knowing what to do but also trying to get out of his bindings. Which I thought was commendable.

"HOW DARE YOU! CRUCIO!"

I just dodged it and it went flying into the wall. I then turned back to him and taunted him some more.

"Seems you've lost your touch, being out of commission for 10 years does wonders for the world."

I was only riling  him up for entertainment purposes and because he'd ruined my life. He was getting increasingly angry and started firing off curses. Just what I wanted him to do. I wanted him to waste him magic and energy and be drained so he was easier to kill. I mean yes I could probably easily defeat him in a duel with death and life's magic but what fun is that?

"CRUCIO!" But this time it went flying towards Hermione. I knew what I had to do, so I stepped in front of the curse just as it was about to hit her and took it for her. I grit my teeth. I had built up a resistance from my previous life but they didn't mean I didn't feel it. Especially such a powerful one but I made sure to show no pain on my face and to walk as if nothing happened. Obviously I would have to take a potion to reverse the twitch you get from it but there is no way I was going to show him I was in pain. I'd been in worse pain before, life the first time under the curse in the graveyard!!