character Aesthetic

~Ghum-e-yaar~

~a love novel written by aisha_writes23~

1:characters

The male protagonist of the story

Shazeb Ahmed khan

Shazeb Ahmed khan a 26 years old young CEO of khans & Co

Shazeb Ahmed khan a 26 years old young CEO of khans & Co...He was everything his parents could ask for.His loving nature has flutters the hearts of many girls... But the boy was already head over heels for his childhood love, who becomes his wife and the mother of his child... But one mistake cause them all to destroy their happy lives... And now the old shazeb was lost in search of his life in the dark

The female protagonist

Manahil Ibrahim Aman

Manahil Ibrahim Aman is a 18 years old bubbly girl

Manahil Ibrahim Aman is a 18 years old bubbly girl... She loves her family the most and after that chocolates and teddies are her love of life... Being the younger in the family she was pampered endlessly... But an introvert manahil bearly talks to anyone out of her family...she an her sister they are each others lifeline... But a Painful tragedy tooks all her happiness from her... Now she is left alone in the cruel world with her memories and an angel in her arms...

The baby protagonist 😉

Azaan Shazeb Khan

Azaan Shazeb Khan a cute Angel from heaven, is a 1 weeks old son of Shazeb & Minal

Azaan Shazeb Khan a cute Angel from heaven, is a 1 weeks old son of Shazeb & Minal..... The baby has lost the most precious relationship of the world... But his mother has left him in the arms of her... Who will love him more than anyone in this world...

Now let's see how pieces will join together to create an unbreakable bond of love in their lives....

2:Theme songs

1:saiyan

2:Teri duniya mere rabba

3: koi dard na jane mera

4:Meri Ashiqui

(Ps: I love Imaging stories with songs in them... Like u know drama serial are going on and the background music... 😁)

Notes:

1:All the pictures in the aesthetic are taken from Pinterest.

2:The starting plot of the story is on brother in law....

We all know that plot... Don't we?

Thought I have read many stories on this plot but everyone have their own imagination in them... Although the plot in them was same... Marrying the brother in law...

But my personal favorite is changing relations.... U can search and read it... It's truly an amazing book...

So don't blame me saying am copying others stories... We all can have same plot.. Like billionaire wife, marrying the billionaire, forced marriage, an all

They also have the same plot but stories will be different...

So mine will be also like that...

If u like the story do vote an comment... If don't then...it's absolutely fine... Different people different tastes...

Lastly english is not my first language so there will many grammatical mistakes... Feel free to point out...so that I can improve it...

Your Author,

Aisha