3.4

(short chapter)

"I'm fine Mrs.Lee, I ate before we came"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, I'm just tired"

"Okay"

The older lady shooed the two teens to go upstairs, making their way to Jeno's room.

"Your mom definitely thinks we're dating"

"There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

Jeno said as he nudged the younger girl's shoulder and winked making her roll her eyes as they entered the room. Jeno shut the door and Min fell backwards on the bed.

"You're bed's comfy"

He didn't reply to her, but he heard her. The boy sat down at his desk and turned on his computer, the girl sat up and looked around the room. Her eyes stopped when they fell upon Jeno who was facing his computer, she got interested and scooted towards the end of the bed so she could see the screen. He turned on a game she was unfamiliar with and went straight into the game. Honestly Minhyun was captivated by the game, not only the game, but the way Jeno was playing the game.

"Waa, Jeno you're really good"

Min said as the round ended and he had won, making the older turn around and give a small smile before joining a new game. Soon after he joined the game, this one player kept killing him, and they weren't even camping, they'd just run into him or see him from a distance and shoot him.  Honestly min was amazed, Jeno was good, but this player was better. Jeno sighed after the round ended and he ended up being second, and that other person was first. Neither of them were paying attention to the gamer tag. After the game they had won against Jeno and the rest again.

"Wow, they're really good!"

Min said looking on the bright side, Jeno on the other hand turned and looked at her with an annoyed face.

"W-what?"

"They beat me and you're complimenting them"

He said as he rolled his eyes, making min chuckle a little,

"Check their gamer tag, maybe it's their real name"

Min stood up and walked over to the screen and Jeno turned to it. They both scanned the screen and saw the gamer tag, min chuckled and looked at Jeno, who had his eyes wide as he pushed back his chair and pulled his phone from his pocket.

"Yah, it's not that serious-"

"what's up hyung?"

"Don't 'what's up hyung' me"

A giggle could be heard from the other line,

"took you long enough loser"

"shut up chenle!"

"hey don't talk to Chenle like that!"

Jisung's voice could be heard in the distance making Chenle let out a small sigh, while Min and Jeno made eye contact and both had wide eyes.

"Uh- i- it's not what you think-"

"Is Jisung at Chenle's?!"

Min said with wide eyes, making Jeno roll his eyes at her, shuffling could be heard on the other side of the phone.

"Min? Why are you with Jeno?- OH MY MIN YOU'RE WITH JENO?!"

"I- uh- it's not what you guys think"

"HUH?! Min with Jeno?!"

Chenle was practically screaming at this point and the two could hear Jisung shushing Chenle.

"Wait! Backtrack, JISUNG'S WITH CHENLE?!"

Jeno said as Min stood next to him by the desk

"seriously it's n-not what you think.."

"I don't believe it, Jisung's with Chenle"

"Hey hey hey! Let's go back forward! Min what are you doing with Jeno?"

Jisung said making min shift in her spot, knowing it was a sensitive topic right now Jeno began speaking.

"We'll tell your tomorrow, for now she needs to rest"

Jeno saying this made Chenle and Jisung worried, and min could hear their panicked whispers.

"What happened with min?"

"Is she okay?"

They both asked making min shuffle over to the bed and fall backwards in it, making a creek noise, which not only startled Jeno, but also Chenle and Jisung who opened their eyes in shock.

"Wait! NONONO I JUST FELL BACKWARDS ON THE BED!"

She said loudly so the two younger could hear, but also jeno's parents who were also in shock when they heard the bed creak, the two parents sighed in relief before going back to talking and watching their movie.

"Oh my god I thought-"

The rest of Chenle's sentence was muffled because of Jisung, Jeno moved over to the bed where min was laying and ended the call but called back with facetime so they could all see each other's faces. Min sat up and scooted over towards Jeno so she could see the two boys on the phone. Jisung has his hair messed up and Chenle was trying to fix it before picking back up the phone and looking at Min and Jeno.

"What are you doing at Jeno's anyways? Do the others know?"

Chenle asked making Min pout,

"I'll tell you guys tomorrow"

"Ugh really~"

Jisung wines as he threw himself backwards, as the two boys were on Chenle's bed, Jisung hit his head on a pillow, making Chenle roll his eyes and look back at the older two. Jeno noticed something and cocked his head to the side in confusion,

"Hey, Chenle, why do your lips looks so..plump?"

Min finally noticed after Jeno and mentioned it, Chenle's lips did look, plumper, maybe even swollen.

"Oh..I j-just-"
"He uh just put on chapstick, h-his lips are normally that size, right Chenle?"
"Oh y-yea!"

Jisung has saved Chenle from some sort of embarrassment and felt relived because he also got himself out of trouble, Chenle on the other hand was super nervous and was red. Of course Minhyun and Jeno looked at each other weirdly before glancing back at the two on the phone.

"Uh w-we gotta go"

Chenle stuttered our before ending the call, leaving Jeno and Min confused, on the other hand Jisung and Chenle were relived. The two said good night to each other before min grabbed an extra pillow and blanks and laid down on the floor. After getting comfortable they both pulled out their phones coincidentally.