01

Chapter 01:
THE ACCIDENT

"Cut! Everyone, take a fifteen minute break!"

The whole crew seemed to loosen up and breathe easily while leaving their respective positions when the director instructed them to take a break.

The actor and actress who had just finished the fifteenth scene for a melodrama movie that will officially air next year smiled at each other before walking in different directions.

"Harry!"

"We love you!"

"Harry!"

The loud screams and squeals was quite inevitable when the 27-year-old main actor stepped away from the set in the courtyard of an old building, heading towards where the car was parked.

Harry Styles walked unsteadily with two well-built men who faithfully accompanied him, in case there were fans who were crazy and determined enough to approach or to suddenly attack Harry. After all, Harry isn't an actor who will serve fans for twenty-four hours. He has a special time and mood to serve the fans, and now is not the time.

Harry opened the back door of the car and immediately sat there with his hands in the back of the driver's seat. Harry took out a bottle of mineral water and the actor immediately gulped the water before heaving a sigh of relief.

"The next scene is where Mike has to climb a tree to reach Maria's room and what you should know is that, the tree is quite tall and the branch isn't so sturdy. I mean, if you want to use a ladder—"

"No, I can do it myself." Harry interrupted Jill, his manager, from nowhere before coming back to drink the remaining mineral water. Jill, who was standing near the car door, ruffled her waist with the script tightly clutched in her hand.

"Anne will literally kill me if you come home from the set with just a scratch on your body. Didn't you know that she has already given me a murderous look when you insisted on shooting a dangerous scene in your previous film without wanting to use the services of a stuntman? Come on, Harry."

"Well, I'll be very grateful if you keep your mouth shut and not report everything to my mother. You know that I don't want to worry her and I'm tired of saying this, but I'm really not a child anymore, Jill." Harry said quickly, staring lazily at his manager.

It's no secret that Anne Styles is a protective mother who must get a report from his son every hour. Harry is a grown man who already turned twenty-seven years old. Harry always wondered what made his mother so overprotective of her son, who is now a full grown adult.

"Harry."

Harry and Jill's attention both shifted when they heard a soft voice called Harry's name.
Jill immediately moved away from Harry's view, so now Harry could clearly see who's the owner of the soft voice that had called his name even though the voice was very familiar to him.

It was Cara Delevingne.

Cara is Harry's co-actor in the film they were both casted on. The film is titled 'M Squared' which tells a story of a couple with the first letter of their names, Mike and Maria.

M Squared is a melodrama that drains emotions and tears. The story is about the bastard Mike who falls in love with Maria, the innocent girl who aspires to devote herself to God. Too many depressing scenes and it seems whiny. Harry also didn't understand why he even signed a contract to be the male lead actor in this film, a.k.a being Mike Adams and Cara was the female lead actor, Maria Odhell.