chapter six

"oh no dear, what happened?" Y/n asks, feeling surprised and some what shocked. The boy started crying all of a sudden. What else was she supposed to feel? Did she do something wrong? Did she accidently hurted the poor boy? Or maybe she touched some part of his body which he didn't like? A lot of things were running through her mind. There are hundreds of things that could have went wrong and that resulted in the hybrid crying.

She gently places her hands on the soft fluffy cheeks on the baby hybrid which were by now, coated in salty tears. "Y-you're dead!" The boy replied, glossy red eyes looking into his mistresses'

"I am dead?" "Yes! You do not have a heartbeat! You're dead!" His innocent words made the girl burst out giggling. She felt all her tension vanish when she heard the squeaky and sad voice of the boy which had a strong taste of panick in it. It started from her head, she felt weird tingles all the way from her head to her toes. Like a sudden wave of happiness starting from her head and filling up her body with contentment.

The poor baby was crying because he thought that the angel was dead, if she doesn't have a heart beat that means she's not alive. If she's not alive then it might all have been a dream! The boy was damn scared that it's a dream, who wouldn't be? He found his happiness way too fast and what comes fast, goes fast. He tries to convince himself that this is his reality, all of this is happening in real life. But he couldn't. He couldn't tell his mind and heart that this is his truth. He knew that it would all come to an end one day.

"W-why are you laughing at me!?" He asked in a type of worried tone. Rather than giving him an answer, y/n grabbed his head and pulled his head down on her chest again. But this time, taehyungs head was on y/ns left breast.

The boy relaxed immediately as he could hear the soft sound of her heart beating. The sound of the valves of her heart opening and closing were way relaxing than anything in the world. His eyes automatically closed and his body relaxed. Without realizing, a soft purr left past his lips. This amazing feeling of being held.. he didn't wanted it to go away. He wanted to completely hide in her arms and stay there for the rest of his life.

He got the feeling of.. the undescribably amazing feeling.. something he can't put to words. It felt like he's being held by someone tightly in a freezing night. Like his loved one showing up behind him and hugging him tightly. Like grabbing a hot mug of tea while his fingers were cold and feeling his fingers relax again after being frozen for a while. Like listening to the rain fall on the ground while the cold wind blows by him? Something even greater than all that.

"What should I call you?" Taehyung questions in a very low and gentle voice, almost inaudible. However, due to how close they were to each other, y/n could easily hear what the boy had said.

"My name is y/n.. you can call me anything you like really" she said at which the boy hums. "it's a very nice name.. my name is taehyungie" the boy says, head still burried in her chest. The soft beating of her heart made him drowsy. He could feel his eyes starting to close, it was very difficult to keep them open. He wanted to talk to her though, he wanted to know about her more. Her likes, dislikes, her past, her present. If she's single or if there is someone who already has claimed her.

He had so many questions he wanted to ask but his body wasn't listening to him. He was tired somehow. It was his first time being held close, he wanted to just disappear in-between her.

Soon enough, he felt everything getting blurry. And his eyes finally closed. Gently breathing, tightly holding her, closely listening to her heart beat and eventually falling asleep.

Time flew by. He fell asleep at 1 pm and woke up at 1 am. He woke up fresh as ever. A smile displayed on his lips. When was the last time he woke up so happy? He doesn't remember..

The first thing the boy noticed was the empty space beside him. The familiar sensation taking over him. His tail and arms were wrapped around his own self so he can keep himself warm. The smile dropped. Just like his heart. The warmth? Gone. The smile on his lips? Gone. The beautiful angel.. gone.

Guyss the story reached 1k reads! 😭 Im so happy i cant even- thank you all so damn much- im bout to cry litreally.. I love you all so much