CHAPTER 20

When the three arrived into a land at the side of Magnolia where no that many civilians around, they could see Erza, Gray, Wendy, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy and Freed who were already there. When Natsu looked at them he cocked his head to the side, "What is everyone doing here?"

"Lucy you haven't tell him?" asked Gray.

Lucy just shook her head sheepishly and put her other belongings to the side, "Tell me? About what?"

"She's going to train her demon magic power today," Erza said.

Natsu widened his eyes, so it was right. Like what she thoughts earlier in her head was about this demon power thing, "Luce you don't have to do this!'

"I have to Natsu, I wanted to know what this power really are."

The fire dragon slayer was about to drag her away but soon Freed's sealed magic box trapped Lucy alone there, Natsu who was seeing this, banged his head to the wall. "Stop!"

"Natsu! That's why we are all here, we wanted to help Lucy to train her demon power!" Erza yelled and took Natsu away from neared the sealed magic barrier.

"I am going to be fine, Natsu." Lucy says quietly and she sit down on the ground, closing her eyes.

"Remember like I said Lu-chan, take a deep breath and think the way to accept this power on your own, made the power to be part of you." Levy said.

Lucy inhales deeply as she was like meditating, "I am ready."

When the blonde said that, Gajeel step forward near the barrier and to surprise Natsu, he shakes the curse bell that belonged to Agnor. "GAJEEL WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING!?"

Screams could be heard from the celestial mages in instant as she tried to calm herself down, "DON'T HURT HER!"

"This is part of the training Salamander! Bunny Girl have to be able to control it!"

"AGH!" 'It hurts...'

Natsu who was the only one who heard that, widened his eyes as he can see Lucy slowly was transformed into the demon mode form, "Get out! Get out off from me!"

When she said that aloud, her screaming and body trembled stopped as everyone look at the celestial mage, widened their eyes. They could see clearly that it was still Lucy but it was different.

"So, these humans here are the one who always bugging me?!" shout the demon formed, she took over Lucy's body and fly to the air. "Everyone this is still me! Lucy!" said the blonde mage suddenly.

"Erza-san! This is not part of the plan!" Juvia shouts.

"Wait! Wendy use your separator enchant magic!"

Wendy nods and she chants the magic and soon all of them could see Lucy and the demon formed were about to separate from each other, when the next seconds they did, Lucy fell to the ground and the demon formed still stood up in the air.

"So, this little girl is the one all the time I took her over with?"

"LUCY!" everyone shouted, even Natsu already stood near the barrier wall.

The blonde slowly stood on her feet and look at the demon formed, her feature is exactly the same as Lucy but what makes her different are her golden red eyes, scratches demon all over her face and body, and the black demon claws.

"Who are you?" asked Lucy while panting.

"I don't know but when I was born and awake, I was already part of you, Lucy Heartfilia."

Everyone widened their eyes and gasps, "You may be asking why I got the same feature like you, it was because the demon formed was not exist from the beginning. It's just a power, but then it took two years to regain this feature to exactly to be the same like you."

When the demon formed look at the curse bell in Gajeel's hand, she steps back with a hiss and was about in a stance fight. "Don't you dare bring that curse bell near to me!" she scowls.

"When that bell rings, you will show up and took over almost all my body, then why you hate that sound?" asked Lucy.

"That curse bell made me to awake my power by force, if it's not by the bell I couldn't awake inside of you."

"What do you mean?"

"I have to obey the person who rings it, like what the wizard Agnor did back at your guild, when he instructs me to destroy Fairy Tail then my power cannot hold back, and if I refuse the orders, you will receive the pain like me."

"But back then Lucy, when you were able to control yourself, I let go the power and led you to used it instead."

Everyone stood silence hearing the explanation from the demon formed, they didn't know if she was an actually person or some kind of a creature, they just couldn't tell, all their first expression was afraid that the demon will be furious and agony but surprisingly it somewhat calm.

"What's your name?" asked Lucy.

"I don't have one, I am not a creature and just a demon power that be able to look like humans. My true form is unknown."

"I would like to name you Zodiac."

"Zodiac?" asked everyone in unison.

Lucy nods and smiled to the demon formed, "I don't know why but I have this feeling that you can awaken the true power of all the Celestial Spirits, and I believe you will guide and help me to find Aquarius someday."

"Zodiac..." the demon formed mutters, as a blank expression plastered on its face.

"You like it?"

The demon formed just look at Lucy in dozed and nods quietly, "I guess."

"Great! Let's train here again in a few days alright? This time, I will make sure to call you by not the curse bell but in another way!"

Zodiac nods as it went back to Lucy's body in a quick second, and when it was the celestial mages left in the sealed box, she collapsed to the ground and fainted.

"Lucy!"

Was all she could heard until darkness took over her.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you guys like the story !