22: Patience

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Tata?

Tata???

Did I just hear the words just because I am missing him too much..

Taehyung was gone to the thick clouds of his thoughts on hearing the words. He couldn't believe it but was sure of one thing.. he heard it... loud.. and clear.

Jungkook was just watching him spacing out while looking at the floor of the rooftop. He sighed when his phone buzzed in his pocket and he took the cue.

He silently made his way to the elevator and left the blond on the rooftop in his own stream of thoughts. He walked out of the elevator once he reached the 2nd floor...

Jackson was waiting for him near the meeting room.

"Oh, you back. Should we go?" Jackson asked once he saw his boss coming out with the mask again covering his face.

Jungkook didn't answer him and just walked forward to reach the ground floor. Jackson was kind of curious and he tried to locate the blond behind his boss but couldn't find him. He frowned at that but silently followed his boss who was kind of taking very big steps to walk more speedily... just to leave the suffocating area.

Jackson ran to open the door for Jungkook right when Mr. Song came running behind both males.. panting.

"M- Mr. Ji.. you are leaving early.. everything ok?" He asked a bit panicked about the sudden behavior of the CEO.

Jungkook didn't bother to answer him and opened the door for himself and walked to his car. Jackson quickly brought a fake but professional smile to his face and bowed to the other.

"We have some emergency at our company... so we have to leave. Don't worry." He said and Mr. Song let out a sigh of relief upon hearing that and bowed back.

Once Jackson entered the car, Jungkook took off his mask as the windows were tainted.

"Let's go...." Jackson nodded and took control of the steering wheel. The car started moving as Jungkook's eyes were still focused on the rooftop of the building. He felt a bit of guilt for leaving blond again but he couldn't think of another way... he was feeling so much mixed emotions at the moment. He thought that he forgot how to handle that fragile angel and he never wanted to hurt him again.

Taehyung finally came out of his thoughts when he saw the raventte entering the elevator. His eyes widened in realization and he quickly ran but the door already got closed before he could reach the vicinity. That's why Jungkook couldn't see him coming.

"No no.. stop. I have many questions... please." Taehyung mumbled and pressed the button but he already knew that it will be futile. He quickly rushed to the stairs and started descending with great speed. He was panting and huffing, but didn't stop for a single second. The single word was enough to increase the level of adrenaline in his blood.

He ran and ran but when he reached the meeting room he found that empty.

"Oh no... please." He grabbed his hair and again ran towards the reception.

"M- Mr. Ji?" He asked in between his breaths and the girl in reception frowned at his condition... hair sticking to his forehead due to sweat and he was panting badly while grabbing the counter tightly... like supporting his body.

"He just left..." She answered and Taehyung widened and shook his head.

He quickly turned back to run toward the parking lot and saw Mr. Song coming inside with a smile.