Chapter three

~ Ammy's POV~

"The pizza has arrived", Danny yells from the sitting room.

"Coming,just give me a minute", I yell back.

Getting to the door, I nearly trip on a shoe box I had forgotten to put away.

When we knocked off, I asked Danny if we could go to the mall. The mall is open until six,and the café closes at five. So I had exactly one hour to execute my plan.

I told her that I've seen a very cute pair of sandals that I'll love to buy,but in actual fact, I wanted to cheer her up abit.

Poor thing is really hurt. All thanks to that lunatic.

Even though, I had to literally drag her into the mall. My plan worked. We had ice-cream, bought a few things and now, we've ordered pizza.

Sitting next to her,"So,what are we watching?", I ask her.

"Whats the occasion?",she asks folding her arms.

"What do you mean?", I ask acting dumb.

"You're always the one who chooses what we watch", she narrows her eyes at me,"you trying to cheer me up aren't you? Thats why we went to the mall,right?",she grins like a Cheshire cat.

"You know me too well. Its just, I don't like seeing you upset", I admit truthfully.

She embraces me into a tight hug.

"I love you Ammy",she says.

"And I do you", I say.

"Now,",her eyes travel down, landing on my hand. "Give me that ",she says as she snatches the remote from my grasp.

"It's just for tonight, don't get used to it", I say.

"Sure".

She chose the movie Sold to the Alpha. We've watched it a couple of times now,its a really good movie.

"I still don't understand why the Alpha decided to pick her. I mean, just look at her",she says.

"The good looks- eh,mybe her personality or something", I say.

"They barely...

"Yeah yeah,shut up. Here comes the good part", I squeal.

Once the movie finished,so was the pizza.

Getting up from the very uncomfortable sofa,if you can even call it that. I stretch out my stiff limps probably because I've sat for so long.

"I'm going off to bed,you coming?", I ask.

"No, I'll stay up abit longer. You go ahead",she frowns.

"Goodnight Danny", I say while walking towards our room.

"Night,Ammy",she says.

Tying my hair into a high ponytail, I go in the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Sliding under the blankets, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.