/Chapter 25/

Chapter Twenty-Five

Chaeyoung's PoV

I looked at Dahyun as I noticed that she finished her story. Dahyun and I are really into telling some stories with each other especially her.

If we don't want to listen to the lessons, she always has a story and I enjoy it a lot. But this time her story is something.

Maybe loving a person is not enough to say that you're destined with her.

I took a last glance at Dahyun's string and saw that her string is being tangled with Momo unnie.

"Let me guess, we're not meant for each other, right?" She asked causing me to startle.

"You keep looking at my pinky finger. Guess you're checking if we're meant for each other or not. And I know that we're not." She said.

"How did you say?" I just ask.

"Well, I'm a girl and also momo. There's no way with that."

That's what I also thought. But after seeing Tzuyu and Sana's string?

"Plus, Momo unnie is engaged already. She's just finishing her study and after that, she'll going to marry the love of her life." Dahyun said.

"She's engaged?"

"Yeah, actually she said to us that it was a fixed marriage," Dahyun said.

"Oh."

"Chaeyoung, can you do me a favor?" She asked and look at me.

"What is it?"

"Can you look out if the person that Momo going to marry is meant for her? I want to make sure of it. After that, I'll move on." She said.

I think of it first if that is right.

Well, she wished it not for herself.

"Sure," I said and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fast forward

Today is Saturday and yesterday is the last day of our camp, I'm with dahyun as she said that she wants me to meet the guy Momo unnie.

"Hey, are you sure we won't get caught here?" I asked as I hide in the bush.

"We're small so nope." She said while looking if Momo unnie is already at the place.

"Are you sure they are going to meet up here?"

"Yep, she told it to us before she left at the dorm."

We stayed there for 30 minutes but we didn't see anything.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Oh! Here they are!" she said and hide again.

I took a peek and saw Momo unnie with a guy.

Wait I know him!

"Is it Heechul Oppa?"

"You know him?" Dahyun asked and look at me.

"Yep, he's super close with me. But we lost communication with each other when my parents decided to live here."

"He's nice right?"

"Super! Trust me Momo unnie is in good hands."

"Really? Is that the strings told you?" She asked with her eyes glued in Momo and Heechul Oppa.

"I can't see the strings, maybe if we go near."

"What?! Momo unnie will be mad if she found out that we're following her. "Dahyun said.

"Tss, trust me let's go," I said and dragged her near to the place.

"Act like we just walked by here," I whispered to Dahyun.

As we got near to them, I acted like I'm surprised to see both of them.

"Momo unnie! You're here too! And oh my! Heechul Oppa?!"

Fudge because it feels like I'm being overreacting.

"Oh! Chaeng chaeng! Long time!" Heechul Oppa said as he offered the seat for me.

Dahyun and I sat on the vacant seat.

"What are you two doing here?" Momo unnie asked while eating her food.

"Just strolling then we saw you," I said.

"Wait lemme just order something for the both of you." Heechul Oppa said but we stopped him.

"It's ok Oppa, we're not staying too long. Anyway, you guys know each other?" I asked again.

Dahyun became silent as I noticed.

"Yeah, He's, my boyfriend." Momo unnie announced causing me to automatically look at Dahyun who's just smiling.

"Wow, stay strong to both of you. We'll leave now." I said but before leaving I glance at Momo unnie's red string if it's connected with Heechul Oppa.

After that Dahyun and I decided to go home. I walked her to their dorm. Along the way, Dahyun is in silence.

"Dahyun are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just realized that they are good together." She said and laugh.

"You know.... about the strings." I started up causing her attention to be mine.

"What about it?"

I just sighed first and looked at her.

"They're meant for each other."

As I said that, I saw Dahyun smile but a tear suddenly drops but she immediately wiped it.

"That's good. At least she's in good hand."

"Are you good with it?"

"Of course, I should be. I love her so I need to accept what's the best for her. guess I need to move on. They are good with each other." Dahyun said and smiled at me.

I unconsciously smiled back and clung my arms to her shoulder.

"You're too precious Dahyun my friend. You'll find someone deserving of you. And if you want, I could help you with that." I said causing the both of us to laugh.

"Nice idea! Hahaha anyway, thanks for walking with me here." She said as we realized that we were already in front of their dorm.

"It's ok. Anyway, I'll take leave now." I said.

I was about to leave but suddenly we heard a loud bang from the dorm's door. We saw Mina rushing outside.

We tried to call her but she was already far. After a second the others went out.

"Where's Mina?" Sana asked.

"She ran away," Dahyun said.

"What happened?" I asked them.

"Jeongyeon and Mina fight again," Jihyo stated.

"It's about Bambam again, right?" Dahyun asked.

The others sighed and nodded.

"I'll leave now, I think I know where she is," I said and bid my goodbye to them.

I immediately ran to the place where I know where she is.

After a few minutes, I arrived at my treehouse and immediately climbed up.

I saw mina who's hugging her knee. I can hear her sobs so I know that she was crying so I went close to her and sat beside her.

Maybe she felt that someone sat beside her and She looked up then look at me with her teary eyes and hugged me.

"Don't cry please," I said as I patted her back.

It hurts me seeing you like this. And not knowing the reason why makes it feels more hurtful.