20.5

Pharaoh

I mean he should've texted back right? Well sometimes pa sleeps in and then it's not like he wouldn't text me back, he would - he always does. I moved closer into Dayquellz, happy it was Saturday . I spent the past two days with Jordan, I been a bad friend lately due to my own issues and it's not acceptable. I didn't tell him about what happens with Layshon, maybe he was karma for cheating on Omani. Either way Monday we are going to talk things through- closure or whatever. It's been easier to push things down sometimes- except the fact my pa still hasn't texted me back. My breathing starting to match up with Quelly sleeping under me as if I could breathe that slow. It was 3 am but he has yet to text me he was in the house yet and I was worried. What could he be doing at 3 am? Not to mention apparently Uncle Donnie fucked up, and he did it big time. All I know is Maurice is going home to visit his family and was ready to leave as soon as he could. It was stressing Quelly out, I just really don't want him to relapse.

When Quellys phone went off he almost woke up out of his deep sleep and picked it up with ease. He doesn't answer my phone calls like that. He moved me over a bit but I readjusted myself instantly he only smacked his lips in return clear into his throat. "What you want" he spoke into the phone his eyes remained closed so I could try and study his emotions from his face. Soon enough a female voice ran through the phone talking loud and quick. Who is this? "Yo look at the fucking time, you lost yo damn mind?" His voice was low and the words slowly danced off his lips. My face heating up as his right hand started to rub my lower back occasionally reaching my ass. He was doing it as if it was instinct his eyes still not opened as the person on the phone talked. "Yea Yea shut the fuck up on this shit, don't make this a habit or we finna have a problem" with that he hung up throwing his phone somewhere into the dark. This why his phone always broken.

"Day-"

"Nobody, now go back to sleep" he said as he got himself comfortable. He tried moving me a bit more but I kept readjusting myself back on top of him. His circles he was now drawing into my back getting slower as if he was trying to put me to sleep. When my phone went off I shot up not caring about his hand wrapped around my which broke off as a doofy smile came across my face .

Pa.
My bad king late night, I'm inna house. Imma call you inna morning goodnight

A breathe I didn't know I was holding got let out, dayquellz must've gave up on me because he only rolled his eyes and turned over. Seconds later his breathing Slowed down and I couldn't help but tap him to see if he really fell back into that deep sleep. No answer, so I tapped again, than again and again before my hand was smacked away. "Are you sle-

"DAMN king shit" he said moving onto his back. It went quiet again before sitting up and turning his lamp on. "Always doing to much when it's time to be a fucking sleep" his back was towards me as he stretched a bit, was he leaving? He was going to leave me? I was annoying-this is why nobody wants to stay around you not pa- not. "Fix your face" he got up walking out of the room leaving me there.

"Day-

"Just get dresssed" he yelled down the hall before I heard a door slam. I didn't know why he could make me this upset, before it was my pa not texting me back. Now quelly is taking me home. My mental fighting with itself on how to react. I don't need him anyway- you always mess everything up. So by the time my bottom lip quivered a tear was already falling. I didn't want to go home. Nothing was wrong there but usually, just usually I get peace around Dayquellz. Like my doubts melt away.

"Oh hell na, why are you Crying?" He said coming back into the room "and why aren't you dressed"

"I-I'm not" my fingers playing with the sheets refusing to make eye contact with him. "I d-don't wanna go"