|T W E N T Y T H R E E| [M]

18+

You've been warned.

Skip if you don't like
this.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Where are we going?" You asked the man who is still taking you by your hand away from the building. "To my car." He replied shortly.

You smirk and pout, "Aw~ so soon." He stops at his car and opens the door for you to get in. He only gave you a sinister glare before he gets in.

You sigh out and wait for him to drive. Once he starts driving you take a glance at him. "Tell me where we're going." He shakes his head no.

You turn in your seat and raise an eyebrow. "Ooh, its top secret. Isn't it?" You joke. You like playing with him in such ways. "Hush, love." He warned.

"Why don't you make me?"

He finally turns his head to you and bites his bottom lip. "Do you wanna get fucked to oblivion?" You smile with you lips while your eyes speak for what you want.

"Maybe I do, daddy."

Jungkook had other plans than oblivion.

You wink and sit normally in your seat while bow looking forward to the highway. "Take your panties off." He said.

You shake your head no just to make him mad. "I will pull this car over. Do it now." You exhale and unbuckle your seat belt.

You lift yourself in your seat and pull down your panties. Jungkook has one hand on the wheel while his eyes apparently would rather watch you take off your underwear than look at the road.

Daring man.

"Hand them here." He holds out his hand and you roll your eyes at his mischievous thoughts. He sticks your back panties in the pocket of his coat blazer.

"Okay, you have my underwear-" you stop talking in an instant as his right hand leaves the wheel and fastly makes it's way to your center.

He rubs your clit with his finger in slow teasing motions. You fight back a moan as he picks up speed. "Slick, just how I like it."

He must not like your quietness. He shoves in two fingers and smirks with his eyes on the road. You now moan lowly and shut your eyes from the pleasure.

As he thrusts his fingers he adds another one in making the match three. His change of speed annoyed you. He moves his fingers in and out slowly, you decide you push you hips forward.

You hear a deep hum from him. "Is my babygirl near?" He asked. You only nod and he pulls his fingers out. "To bad, were here."

You shoot him a mad glare and he smiles.

You fix yourself and look out the window to see a extravagant building in sight.

Jungkook gets out the car and walks over to your side. A worker in a red velvet uniform opens the car door for you, just after that Jungkook gets to you and death glares the man.

His dark eyes make that young man lower his head and step aside. Jungkook takes your hand and helps you from the car.

He tosses his keys to the man escorts you into that building with him.

Just at the sight of you both, workers bow politely. Jungkook must be well known here.

More than you know.