━2.30

Don't be afraid tonight, just know you'll never be lonely
I know it's hard sometimes to see the light but you and I keep on dreaming

Don't be afraid tonight, just know you'll never be lonelyI know it's hard sometimes to see the light but you and I keep on dreaming

War.

A futile war broke out as in the end, everyone knew it would become a result of the stone activating.

Witches joined hands around Aria as she panicked, eyes stuck on the horror revealing itself to her.

If these weren't the evil creatures, then she was scared to see what the necklace unlocked.

Donghyuck's wings stood tall and intricate, his hands covered with fire as he burned into the skin-walker's chest.

A loud growl emitting from its lips as it attempted to claw at the boy, scraping his cheek which began to bleed.

Aria jolted at the pain blooming on her face, cupping it as she watched Donghyuck in horror.

Clenching his jaw at the pain, riding through it as he sent a thundering punch to the skin-walker as it went flying in the air and landing on its back where Renjun smashed his fist into its face.

"Chenle!" A worried and protective shout yelled over the chaos, Aria helplessly watching as Chenle's throat was being clenched at.

Before she could even react, Aria felt the overwhelmingly static electrifying through her necklace and down her body.

Almost paralysed, she screamed out in pain- every single bit of her nerves on fire. She squeezed her eyes shut, clutching the necklace in attempts to rip it off as she was forced onto her knees in pain.

The witches all rushed over to her, trying their hardest to break through the spell with a continuous chant.

She couldn't hear them, ears ringing and unable to get any words out as her body shook violently.

It felt as though her cries were violently cut off, a sharp pain thrusting through her gut as her eyes glazed over- immobile.

It felt so real, yet no one was there.

A witch gasped, eyes widening in realisation.
"Invisible, they're invisible!"

Aria felt the weight of hands on her neck, unable to breath as she felt her whole world become blurred.

One by one, the witches all began to be thrown into the merciless battle, one by one they left Aria's side unwillingly.

She choked out, breaths halting in her throat and compressing in her lungs- attempting to thrust her legs upwards but they were stuck in place.

"Release the spell." It snarled out, tightening it's grip around her neck until her eyes were rolling back as she began slipping into unconsciousness.

"N-no." She choked, oxygen unable to infiltrate to her lungs and fill them up sufficiently enough.

Black spots invaded her vision, crawling over her eyes tantalisingly, almost mocking her for giving up this way.