Wail

The pillar's stared off in a distance. The infamous Y/n who they believed is one of the most vicious and second to Muzan's power was just infront of them. Yes, she showed them the power but... her actions make them doubt if she really was the Y/n.

"S-she's different from the tales we've heard..." Uzui stammered, not really believing the reality he was given.

Kaguya chuckles" It's surprising, isn't it?. She always told me about the surprised shocked faces of the hashira's every change"

"But wh-why haven't we heard it from our s-sensei's?" Mitsuri asks.

Ninchika turned to the love hashira, " The news of her being alive will spark the demon progenitor's strive to save her"
Hinaki follows, "It May not look like it, but he truly has some desire to save her. There are a lot of times that Muzan senses her presence before, so we had moved her room underground"

Sanemi chuckled and smirks. "Isn't that good then? He'll go here and we'll attack when he least expected it—
"That won't be possible"Ubuyashiki cuts the wind hashira off. His voice soft yet his tone, strict.

"Why is that, Master?" Gyomei asks

"If he is indeed here to fight. You will not be only fighting him...you'd also be fighting the other upper moon one, Y/n." Ubuyashiki informed them. He had also thought of this when only young but it was immediately shut off as it was very risky and could plummet all of their hard work to the ground.

"That... is hard..." Muichiro mumbled, slsthinking about the said plan of Sanemi.

"Indeed! We cannot fight the demon king and the upper moon 1 at the same time. It would indeed result of us being massacred" Rengoku agreed enthusiastically.

Shinobu nods "hm! If we can't even fight against Y/n-san's 'puppets'. We can't defeat the original" she states which not only plummeted her pride from losing quick earlier but to the others as well. The aura's of the puppets were enough to shake anyone's self after all.

"As soon as Muzan Kibutsuji learns that his sister is still alive after all these years. It would add something to a plan of his. If he rescues her, it doesn't matter if you and her were friends. Her brother is her master as well as older brother" Ubuyashiki stated.

Hinaki claps her hands. Kakushi's bow to them and carries Nezuko and Tanjiro. "We will continue our trial for him. But if you are all still convinced that Nezuko might attack. I wish that you still be easy on her" Kaguya spoke. The kakushi's bows one last time before running to the butterfly mansion.

The pillar's bowed "Of course, Ubuyashiki-sama"

==============
======
===

It had been 2 days since the hashira meeting. Y/n couldn't help but visit the trio but everytime she woke up, it was already day.

"Uggh! C'mon! It's sooo boooring!!! There's nothing to dooo!" The demoness whined as she rolled around Ubuyashiki's room.

Kaguya loves it when the childish demon visits him. It had been years since they introduced her for the free walk-out. He missed it as Y/n can't be out unless all hashira's met her.

Y/n glanced to the cursed man who chuckled at her whines. She pouts, "Maaaasteerr!! Don't laugh at meeee!!"

Kaguya only laughed more and patted her head, "You are older than anyone here, yet you act the most childish" he stated as he continued rubbing her head as he laid on his futon.

Hearing her silence, he turned to her, "Hm? What's wrong, Y/n?" He asked, as it was very rare for her to be quiet.

Y/n's eyes were neither clear or bright. It was a e/c dull color. Some even said she looked sad even if she was smiling, all because her eyes were empty.

Kaguya doesn't know this though. All he knew was the details Amane told him. Even if he saw her in his future glimpses. Her face was blurred.

"Master" she called out, her voice neither sad or happy, it was calm.

"Yes?"

Y/n reached out to the ceiling. Tears brimmed her eyes and slid down the sides of her face. "Do you love me, master?" She asked.

This phenomenon was actually normal for the one's who knows the demoness. She'd suddenly shed tears and ask them 'do you love me?'. They think it was because of her past history with her parents and her brother Muzan.

She'd do this once she felt you change the way you talk to her or see her.

The first time this happened to the current Ubuyashiki's surprised them. They were so cautious on how to answer that they left her hanging, making her depressed for a whole year. The past kakushi's had advised them to answer wholeheartedly and not halfheartedly.

Kaguya smiles and despite being blind, he wiped her tears with his hand. "Master?"

"What is it, my dear Y/n?" He replied.

"Y-you didn't answer..."

He chuckles, "I think you already know my answer—

"The answer was no, isn't it?" She remarked, her voice dark yet a sad tone lingered at the back.

Ubuyashiki didn't answer. It was the first time he answered like that and thought it'll all work out.

Her bottom lip quivered. She stands up quickly and runs out the room.
"WHAAAAAAHH!!!"The demoness wailed as she ran.

"Y/n?" Amane Calle Doug in surprise when the demoness passed her with tears spilling out her eyes.

Ubuyashiki felt his wife's stare, "What did you do this time?" She asked Hume before walking in the room and closing it behind her.

"I thought my answer to her question was right. I suppose it wasn't" he mumbled before closing his eyes and relaxing in his bed.

"You really need to be careful about your answers. She senses the slight difference" she informed him before grabbing a new roll of bandages.

She walked over to him and helped him sit up, "I will try to be careful next time"