Chapter 47

I jumped up and shoved the new Bonnie to the ground. Then I grabbed Maddie and ran.

I tried to leave but the new Bonnie got up and blocked the door.

"There's nothing you can do now." Bonnie said.

I gently put Maddie down and jumped on Bonnie. The other Bonnie was about to throw me off of him, but a white hand pulled him away.

"Mangle!" I said.

"I just barely escaped everybody."

I started to violently scratch Bonnie with my hook. He started to randomly twitch, but that didn't stop him. He hit me and almost broke my left arm.

I tried to scratch him again, when he grabbed my hook and tried to pull it off. I escaped from his grip and pushed him to the ground.

I held my hook in front of his face.

"What ever happened to us, Bonnie? We used to be friends."

"Things change." Bonnie looked more hostile towards me than ever. Even if it was hard to tell without the face. "You were never really my friend anyway."

"Yes I was. Then you betrayed me."

"Regardless of the past, you lost one friend, and now you're going to lose another."

I looked at Maddie. She still hadn't moved.

I raised my hook and swiftly yanked out Bonnie's animatronic head. Luckily, it was old, so it came out easily.

I looked at it dangling from my hook. It was lifeless. Dead.

Bonnie is gone. Finally.

I threw the head to the side and saw Mangle and the other Bonnie still fighting.

"Go on, save Maddie." Mangle said.

I ran up to Maddie and knelt by her side. I didn't see her move except for a faint twitch in her hand.

"Maddie." I hugged her tightly.

"Foxy..." She whispered.

I knew that she was dying. I wanted to try and save her, but I knew there was nothing that I could do except make her last moments special.

I saw her sword in the corner of the room and the eyepatch not to far from it.

I grabbed both of them and went back to Maddie. I put the sword in her hand and dangled the eyepatch in front of her face with my hook.

"Just like the first day I met you..." Maddie whispered. It was obvious that she desperately tried to speak.

She took the eyepatch and managed to put it on.

I held my hook out to her.

"Ye a good pirate, lassie." I said.

"Argh..."

Maddie reached out her hand and gently grabbed my hook. Her fingers delicately curled around the smooth metal.

I lied down next to her. I got close enough that our noses touched.

"I love you, Foxy."

"I love you too, Maddie."

Maddie closed her eyes. I felt her delicate grip on my hook lighten.

She was limp and lifeless. Maddie was gone.

I suddenly got up. I picked up Maddie and ran.

I know who can help her...