Rex

Yandere warning

I let out a sigh as I walked down the hallway towards my quarters. As a Jedi Knight it was my duty to keep peace and to help those who couldn't help themselves. It was never easy and now it is harder.

I opened the door to my quarters to see Captain Rex of the 501 in my room.

"Rex what are you doing in her-"

I was cut off by him slamming me against the wall with a growl. My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked. I had never seen him act like this. He was normally kind and sweet to me, and he had never mad any sign of wanting to hurt me. But as I felt my back dig into the door I let out a gasp.

"Rex-"

"Shut up!" He growled through clinched teeth.

His eyes met mine and I saw a burning rage inside of them. I held my breath and felt fear creep inside of me. His eyes soon went wide and he backed away.

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Rex what is goin on with you?" I asked shocked.

"I just saw Kix near you and he.. he shouldn't be near you. Only I should be near you! Only I should get to touch you!" He snapped.

I flinched and he let out a sigh.

"Stay away from Kix... stay away from him or I swear I'll kill him." He growled out.

"Rex-"

"You're mine... only mine." He said as he moved his hand to my face.

"I'm yours... only yours." I repeated as he touched my face.

He leaned down and captured my lips with his. I felt tears threaten to stream down my face as he pulled me roughly against his chest.

This soon went on for weeks and Rex became angrier with every person I talked to. Soon I became scared that he would hurt someone.

"Master (L/n), can you follow me?" Anakin asked softly.

"Of course." I said as I followed behind him.

We made it to the medstation and my eyes went wide as I saw Rex on a bed, with a bandage on his head.

"He tried to kill Kix."

"Why?"

"There was a parasite inside of him that was messing with his head... making him do things he would never do." He explained.

"Is it gone?"

"Yes. He asked to see you." He said softly.

I nodded my head and walked inside. The droid left and I saw Rex look away from me. I slowly walked up to him and set on the bed.

"I'm sure you don't want to see me, but I just... I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Look at me." I whispered.

I forced him to look at me and gently touched his cheek.

"It wasn't you... it was that parasite." I said softly.

"But it was me... a small part of me enjoyed it... and it sickens me."

"It's going to be okay.... I swear." I said as I hugged him.

"How can you-"

"Because I love you... and I trust you." I said as I leaned down and gently kissed him.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.