Chapter 16

Love Is Poison
Chapter 16

VOTE💚💚💚💚COMMENT💚💚💚💚 💚💚💚💚💚💚FOLLOW💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Mia POV

We went to see grandma Alice and she holding up good as aspected.

Doctors say that nothing has changed about the condition and that they were going to run more test.

Kentrell said that we were still going to the party as a stress reliever. Parties are not my scene but this week has been stresseful.

My phone started to vibrate. I bet that's dent head let me grab this phone.

Omar
Drop off tonight

Can't make it

Omar
You turning down money my lil runner. Yo nigga must got you tied up.

Some came up. Matter a fact I'm out of commission this whole weekend.

I looked at the phone again. What the fuck bothering this nigga. I never told him my business before.

Hell, tomorrow is Jania bday and I want to support Kentrell. Plus I wanted to be with him tonight.

I don't know where our friendship is going but I wanted to find out tonight.

Kentrell 🙄
You ready

Be out in a min.

I applied lip gloss and did one last turn around. I had a black full body suit, with a jean jack and some black Jordon's to match.

I looked cute and simple. I'm not stupid. The gang crazy and I knew at the end of the night something was bound to pop off.

I walked out to see Kentrell standing out side and he was leaning against this black Dodge Challenger.

"Damn Mia, you sexy than muthafucka."

"Thanks Kentrell you look good yourself. I love to see those diamonds dancing in yo mouth."

I saw his eyes get big.

"What..."

"You giving me a compliment."

"Yep, and what about it."

"No smart remark."

"Nope."

"Comere gimme a kiss."

I walked over to him he put his arm around my waist. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips twice and he just looked at me. Those eyes some serious. I broke away first.

"Where you get yo car cause I liiikkkeee it."

"Funny, it don't cost that much."

We got in the car and got comfortable. I noticed that he took his gun out of the glove compartment and put it in his pants.

"Why you toting that gun I rather you just fight."

"Cause the day I put it down be the day I'm outta of luck."

"Say Mia let me get one mo kiss."

I leaned in and he pecked his lips. Kentrell bit my bottom lip and it made me gasp. He added his tongue and deepening the kiss.

"Damn girl."

"Boy come on before we miss the party."

"I don't mind missing the party if this what we doing. But I see you ready to party."