Chapter One

A/N

New story?

Please read and vote!

Comment to let me know what you think and if you want it continued!

All the love💛

                            Cara James

"Oh my god, I've missed you so much!" Katherine squealed as she grabbed my arms and pulled me into a suffocating hug.  I laughed and wrapped my arms around her as we get looks from people thinking we are crazy acting like kids on the airport.

"I've missed you too Kat" I laughed as we eventually pulled away from each other.  She grabbed my hand and I grabbed my back before she started pulling me through the airport and outside.  I smiled as the fresh air hit me and the sun beamed down on my face.  She leads the way through the car park stopping in front a a huge black Range Rover.  My eyes widened at the sight of the car and I turned to Katherine.

"What the hell since when did you have this?!"  I asked, shock clear in my voice by how high pitched my voice went. She laughed and began shaking her head as she stepped into the car. My eyes were still wide as I climbed into the car.

Literally climbed.

I've seen trees smaller.

"It's not mine, I'm too poor to have a fancy car". She said whilst laughing. I hummed and replied,

"You and me both Kat"

I sat for a few seconds taking on the interior of the car, all black leather, very sleek. I wouldn't be surprised if it drove itself.

"Wait if it's not yours then whose car is it?" I asked confused but then quickly added on,

"Oh wait. I'm an idiot, your mum and dads car". I said as I face palmed at how stupid I am for not thinking that sooner. I looked over to Kat when she let out a groan and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nope. You'll never guess who also decided to come home for the summer." She said, annoyance clear in her tone. I thought for a second before shrugging and giving her a look that begged her to continue.

"My wonderful brother."  She said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes, her words making me groan as well.

"Really?  Why does he have to be here to ruin our summer?"  I whined.

"Tell me about it and he's even worse now than he was in high school.  He thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread, walking around like he owns the place."  She seethed causing me to groan once again.  If there was one person in this world that didn't need more self confidence it was Harry.  I can only think of one statement to sum him up;

An arrogant son of a bitch.

"He's in college how the hell did he get a car like this?" I asked while shaking my head, glaring out the window.

Harry and I have never gotten along, him and his friends used to make Katherine and I's life miserable, not to mention one of Harry's friends was the one that took my virginity then went around school telling everyone I was terrible in bed.

"The only two options I can think of is he's hmm a drug dealer or a prostitute. I don't see any other way he could make this kind of money in college." Katherine said with a snicker as she mentioned his possible jobs. I laughed and nodded at her statement.

"Are we going to your parents house first or mine?" Kat asked. I thought for a second, humming as I did.

"Go to mine first, I feel disgusting from travelling all day. I'll get showered and then we can go to your house." I said, making her turn into our street, yes, we live in the same street.