Surprise baby sushijima!

"Yes my dearest baby loves sushijima the love of Tendou Satori's life?" Satori answers the video call from his boyfriend and he heard and saw the other male giggle on the other line.

Oh how he love to hear that over and over again. He smiled fondly at the camera and watched his boyfriend was doing his night routine in the bathroom and he just finished taking a shower and he was wearing a white fluffy robe.

"We won. My team won the first round. We are still playing tomorrow."  Ushijima informs and Tendou smiled fondly hugged his customized Ushiwaka plushie.

"I'm proud of you baby. I am so proud of you. I saw how you did so well. I watched your game on the tv earlier." Tendou said Ushijima pursed his lips and he looked like he was about to cry.

Seriously. He doesn't get it how a lot of people are so afraid of this baby he have. Ushijima is a softie, a big baby and Satori's baby period.

"Ughhh. I had no idea I was really attached to you until I had to fly to Thailand for a week. I miss you Tendou Satori." Ushijima said and wiped his tears away.

"I'm sorry I can't be there... I'm so sorry baby Sushi." Tendou said and Ushijima laughed at the new petname.

"Its okay... Its just that... I should not spoil myself too much." Ushijima said and made his way to the bedroom.

"Eyyy. I saw the amount of fangirls you have right there." Satori said as he changed the topic. He can't spoil his boyfriend about the surprise they prepared.

"Were they pretty?" Ushijima asked and Tendou laughed.

"They look blurry to me. You are the star and the apple of my eye as always." Satori said and smiled.

"How... how are you. Is the media digging for your information? Any threats you recieved from those fans?" Ushijima asked worriedly.

"My family found out about us and they were quite shocked--- especially my grandparents but when they realized I am dating the Ushijima Wakatoshi, they freaked out. Turned out they are close friends with with your grandparents. My uncles and aunties, parents and siblings flipped because they were big fans of yours. Man, I'm a lucky guy... I even made my marries sister cry because he can't believe that her younger brother is dating Ushijima Wakatoshi. They also got me covered I think this is abusing of power but I will just accept this for our safety." Satori said.

"Oh... I forgot You came from a family of politicians..." Ushijima was speechless.

"Back then, they had this thing where they thought I was crazy and doing the impossible as I admired you from afar. Man, I still can't believe that I am in a relationship with you." Tendou said and Wakatoshi bit the inside of his cheek.

"My... my parents also found out because of that article. You know how those type of people are... we... we are lucky we are in the same status." Ushijima said and Tendou nodded.

"I see... baby, lets not pressure you more and stress you more okay? You still have to play and enjoy tomorrow's game." Tendou said and Ushijima sighed.

"They... They don't have the snacks I like. I already finished the snacks you gave me..." Ushijima sighed and Tendou smiled.

"Are you adjusting to the food there?"

"Mhmmm." Ushijima said and Satori watched how his boyfriend sipped on a lychee flavored jelly drink.

"I can't wait to come back to Japan... to you." Ushijima said and Tendou chuckled.

"A little more baby Sushi. Anyways... you should sleep now. I'll call you tomorrow. Mwah." Tendou said and gave Ushijima a flying kiss.

"Okay... talk to you later. Mwah." Ushijima said and Tendou wanted to melt into a puddle.