━2.32

Where my pain lies, let me take a breath.
My everything, my blood and tears
Got no fears

Aria was unmoving, sitting on the blood stained ground with the dead girl in her arms

Aria was unmoving, sitting on the blood stained ground with the dead girl in her arms. The weight of the death filling her heart up with hurt and pain as everything she ever thought of Seyeon resurfaced.

"She didn't deserve to die." Aria said, almost emotionless yet she felt everything at the same time.

Heesung stumbled over to his friend who layed dead in Aria's arms.
"Yeonie..." He trailed off, his voice turning into a small whimper as he placed a hand on the lifeless, cold girl.

"Yeonie-ah." His voice thickened with the emotions that caused his heart to shatter in pieces. "You can't die like this, you...you said we'd be friends forever."

Aria had to tear her eyes away, staring into the distance as she felt everything inside her begin to fall and shatter.

Seyeon died because of Aria.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered, voice carrying into the air.

Blood stained her clothes, her skin. Tainted with the rememberance of the girl who died for her.

Guilt crawled up her, clawing at her throat as a lump bubbled up it.
"Why did you have to die! No, please-" Heesung broke out into a heart wrenching sob, wails leaving his mouth.

"Seyeon- no...no don't- she didn't-" another voice interjected, out of breath as blood trailed down the side of her temple as she stared down at her best friend.

"Oh my God." Ayana breathed out. "Oh my God, seyeon-" she choked on her own words, legs crumbling from under her as she stared at her dead friend in shock.

Hearing the commotion, the wails from the broken boy and the sobs from the girl- Donghyuck tore his eyes away from Renjun who was fighting.

Once his eyes landed on Aria, holding a body as his two friends cried, he dropped everything and teleported over.

He landed besides Ayana, frantically worried but when his eyes fell on the dead girl, he halted.

"No, no you can't leave me!" Ayana screamed out, clawing at her chest as her heart ached. "You can't... please!" She wailed out, unable to breathe properly.

"Belle..."

Aria couldn't bring herself to look at him, her gut wrenching and mind full of hellish thoughts, a prisoner in her own head.

She drifted in a state of shock, guilt ridden as she stared off into the distance- the sound of mournful cries drowned out by the sound of her pulse beating.

Aria felt hands on her, one placed on her back and the other on her upper arm as he crouched besides her.

"Belle," he coaxed softly, unable to bring himself to look at the girl laying in her arms.

Aria felt his bruised hand over her cheek, moving her head to his direction as her tearful eyes gleamed into his own.

At first he didn't know what to say, he was relieved she was okay, over the moon but...

"She..." Aria trailed off, glancing down at Seyeon. Everytime she looked at the girl she felt cries bubbling inside her. Face contorting into overwhelming shock and guilt.

"Hey..." He said calmly, a gentle tone as he heard footsteps draw closer- the Angel Mark crouching down in front of Aria with his white wings untouched.

Donghyuck made eye contact with him, Mark sending a curt nod before gently lifting Seyeon from Aria.

A coldness hit the girl, it surrounded her as she glanced around to see dead bodies littering the ground- dozens injured.

All because of her and the damn stone.

"Aria," Donghyuck kneeled in front of her, brushing the hair out of her tear stained face, his hand trailing down to her neck where the necklace locked itself over it.

He sighed heavily before inching closer to the girl, bringing her head to his chest as he held her close- running a hand down the back of her head to her back.

"It's okay, I'm here." He murmured, the other hand on her waist as she clutched the material of his shirt, cheek against his chest as she watched the injured begin to heal.

"Is it over?" Aria whispered out. "Will it ever be over?"

 "Will it ever be over?"