Y/N vs Cementoss

{Timeskip}

Sucks that I couldn't see everyone go against the teachers. They're really making it hard on me huh? I hope everyone passed, after what they've been through with me. Oh god, when is it going to be my go?

"Y/N?" Momo said.

"Oh hey Momo." I said waking up. "How'd it go?"

"I passed!" She said hugging me.

"See? I told you would pass." I said. "Well, I don't know if I can pass."

"I'm pretty sure you can Y/N. You're not just strong, but you're also smart." Momo said.

"Yeah, you're right." I said. "But I'm still going up against some Pro Heroes including All Might himself."

"You got this Y/N. I believe in you." Momo said giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Now go, I remember why I came here now."

"Alright, let's see how it goes."

My first match was up against Cementoss. He's the one that can do stuff with cement right? I have to keep his hands up an away from anything in the ground. I could probably teleport next to him and put on the cuffs and get it done quickly. Wait, they're probably expecting me to teleport next to them. Oh shit.

"Ready go!"

"Oh crap." I said as cement was going towards me.

I jumped and flew up. Oh wait...I used my chains to take his hands off the ground and teleported next to him.

"I caught you." I said as I put one cuff on his hand.

"You did good Y/N." Cementoss said as I let go of him. "You May proceed to your next match."

"Thank you sir." I said as I walked off.

Huh, that was easy.