Chapter 18

Sana returns home shocked. She had not expected to hear those from Sidharth. But she was a bit relieved that he didn't reject her again. Now the hardest part was telling everyone the big news. She knows there will be a big drama and indeed that happened. The moment she declares her marriage plans and Sidharth's conditions, Mamiji starts panicking and cursing. Mamaji gets worried and tries his best to change her mind. The actual cause of worry for the husband wife duo is not that their neice will have to adjust in the small house. But the reasons are the risk of losing the lifestyle earned from Sana's money. After marraige Sidharth will control her money and there is also the risk that Sana might stop working altogether.

Mamiji starts,"Lo ji abhi yeh ladki uss kothe ke ghar jaa ke rahegi..Have you lost your mind? He wants to control your life, your money and everything. You have lived such a luxurious life. Hum logon ne kitne laad se rakha hai.. aur uss ghar mein kitna adjust karna padega. Wahan toh ek AC bhi nahi hai..Think again my child." Mamaji takes over saying," Dekh Sana, tu mere bhen di akhri nishani hai. I don't want you to make any wrong decisions in life and suffer. Marraige is not a game, it is a big decision. Sidharth might be a good person, but he is not up to our standard. Hamare class ka woh nahi hai. You can't adjust there putar."

Bunty is the only one to support her as he will be getting his favourite car now. He says,"Papa Sana abhi badi ho gayi hai. Let her make her own decision.. Right Rinky." Mamiji gives him a angry look and says,"Tujhe kisine pucha?" Sana stays quite in the midst of all the drama. For the first time, she doesn't break anything. She gets quietly and before going into her room says, "Mamaji fix a date for registry at court. I want to marry him as soon as possible."

Sid returns home and goes to his room. He sits down on the desk and taking out his diary, he starts writing. He has taken a big decision that will change everything. The next morning he tells his mother and Shini about his decision. Shini starts getting restless thinking that because of her, Sid has taken such a step. She says,"Bhaiya you don't have to marry her because of me." Sumitra ji says," Shini is right. Don't spoil your life." Sid smiles and says,"Everything is going to be all right now. You both stop worrying for me. I have thought about it and this is the right thing to do. Please be with me on the day of my marriage."

Sid returns from dropping Shini at her college. Her allegations were dropped by the professor in the same way Bunty had told over phone. Sid's phone starts ringing and he stops his bike on the side of the road to attend it. The man on the other side is the General Manager of The Sartaj Hotel. He says," Sidharth can you come and meet me today. I have something to talk to you." Sid goes to the Hotel and enters the office. The Manager stands up and asks him to sit. He says," I am really sorry for the way you had to leave. The owner of the Hotel had pressurised me to fire you. My hands were tied. But he had asked to reappoint you for a better post. He called me this morning. Honestly Sidharth I want you back. You are an asset for this hotel. " Sid smiles and says," Asset? Really sir? I know sir you were pressurised but did you think about taking a stand for me? No. The least you could have done is to stop the way you fired me." The Manager says,"I know it. Sidharth I am really very sorry. I have ensured you will get better package, benefits, everything." Sid says," With all due respect sir, I don't need anything from you or your owner. I might be in a need for a good job, but I can't sell my self respect to get this. I know why you are offering all these. You get a call, I am fired after getting insulted, you get a call, again you ask me to join. Where is guarantee I will not loose it again tomorrow? I am no asset for you. And I don't want to be a pawn for someone. Good bye sir."

Sana sitting on the window seat, her favourite place in the room, looks outside. Rinky in packing her bags as he says,"Are you nervous for the big day?" Sana turns towards her and says," Hmm..Papa aur mummy ka photo please rakh dena...Rinky, do you think I am doing something wrong by marrying him?" Rinky putting the photo inside and closing the suitcase says,"I really don't know di. Mein bas itna janti hun ki Sidharth ek ache insaan hai. His family is also very good." Sana thinks for sometime and says,"Uske ankhon mein maine kuch aur dekha tha uss raat. His eyes had changed. I can't explain it but they were not the ones I had seen when we were hidding from the terrorists."

Sid and his family are sitting on the bench at the court. Sumitraji and Shini are nervous thinking about the future.
Just then three cars arrive and few press and media people start surrounding the car. Police immediately comes and escorts Sana and her family into the court.

Sana is wearing a red lehenga with heavy  golden embroidery work. She has adorned jewellery and makeup fit for a bride. Her family too are dressed up in attire suitable for attending marriage function. Sid, his mother and sister enter the office after them. Mamiji looks at them and comments, "Haye..dekho yeh log shaadi mein aye hai ya matam mein. Kuch nahi toh dulhe ko hi kuch acha pehna dete. Hum logon se hi bol dete, hum hi bhijwa dete. But no, they have nothing but just self respect with them." Sid smiles and says,"Ji Mamiji, hum logon ke pass kuch nahi hai, sivaye izzat ke. Aap ko pata nahi hogi, you people have lost while buying this lifestyle. " Mamiji stares at him and stays quite.

 " Mamiji stares at him and stays quite

Sana looks up to see her Siddy boy. He is wearing a simple white shirt and black trouser. She smiles, thinking that he looks so handsome even in a simple attire, how handsome will he look if he adorns a suit or sherwani..Sid does not look back at her. The formalities are carried out and both Sid and Sana are asked to sign. The registrar says," You both are officially married now. You can now exchange garlands and take photographs." Rinky hand overs the garlands to both of them. Sana in her filmy style puts the garland into the neck of her husband, blushing all the time. Sid just stands there with the garland in his hand. Sumitraji asks him to do the needs. Sid looks at his mother and then puts the garland in Sana's neck and every one claps. They take few photos and come out of the room.

Mamaji says to Sid and his family,"I know you wanted a simple registry marriage. But I want to give a party to let people know about this. I want you all to come down to our house now for that. Hum log waihin se apni beti ko raat ko vida kar denge. Please come with us in our car." Everyone gets down and reach the car. Police had cordoned off the area to ensure press and normal people don't create problem. Sana gets into the car waiting for Sid to enter. Sid calls a taxi and says,"Aap apni beti ko party mein leh jaiye or jab dil bhar jaye mere ghar bhej di jiyega. Namaste." He asks his mother and sister to get into the taxi. He removes the garland and throws it on the floor. He turns back to see Sana looking at him with shock.
He smiles at her and gets into the taxi and they drive off.

Hi,
Sorry for late update..keep reading, liking, voting and commenting..waiting to hear all the reactions to this update..
Lots of 💕💕💕💕💕