4

⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡

It's the next day and Taeyong wakes up and finds himself in Jaehyun's arms. He slowly starts to panic as he realized that he came to Jaehyun's room while in his headspace. Taeyong starts to squirm and tears up realizing that he probably screwed up his friendship and that his secret was possibly out. Jaehyun feels Taeyong squirm and wakes up. "Tae baby go back to sleep, it's still too early". Hearing Jaehyun's soothing tone made Taeyong stop moving and just stare at Jaehyun. "You....know?" Taeyong mumbles as he avoids eye contact with Jae. Jaehyun sits up and give the older a questioning look. "Know what?" Taeyong then sits up and also gives Jaehyun a questioning look. "So you don't know?" Jaehyun sighs and turns to face Tae. "Tae it's too early for this. What do I not know?" Taeyong pouts and whines. "Stop whining Tae" Jaehyun says in an authoritative voice. 

"I'm a little Jae!" Taeyong blurts out and covers his face with his hands. "I'm sorry, a what?" "A little!" Jaehyung stays quiet and looks at Taeyong with a blank face. It stays quiet for sometime, until Taeyong breaks it. "It's why I was acting the way I was yesterday" Jaehyun nods and smiles. "But then why was I acting the way I did?" Jaehyun asks himself out loud. "I don't know, but you give off a calming aura, and it made me relax with you". Jaehyun nods once more. "I actually don't know all the details of little space. All I know is that I regress into the mindset of a child or baby to relax and cope with stress". Jaehyun chuckles and ruffles Taeyong's hair, Taeyong simply leans into the former's touch. "I figured that much baby boy" Tae blushes at the pet name. "Why don't we both do some research and figure this out?" Jaehyun offers, and Taeyong simply nods. 

They spent the rest of the day in Jaehyun's room researching some more on little space. Unbeknown to them the other members where currently dealing with their own dilemas. 

⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡➶︎⎈♡