Twenty Four.

Satan

"Hea" I said passing the wood to Tj.

"You good? You was tweaking lastnight" Tj laughed.

"Quez ass had me on that moonshine"I said shaking my head.

"You drunk that shit? I poured mine out when he turned around" Tj said.

I laughed.

"You know I be down for whatever" i said.

"Speaking of down for whatever" he said.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"When you was gone tell me?" he asked getting serious.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"I know you killed Ty bruh" he said.

"Damn" I mumbled not knowing what to say.

"You disappeared for almost a week after it happened. You only do that when you fighting yo' demons. Then lastnight when you was rapping Durk shit you turned and looked straight at Ty homeboy" he said.

"What Durk song?" I asked.

I don't remember shit from lastnight.

"Yo ass gone smirk and say 'new opp pack in the air this gas or what? He'll still be alive right now if you niggas ain't gas him up.' I knew then" he said.

"I know y'all wasn't cool, but you wouldn't cross that line for nothing. You my brother too so I wanna hear yo' side" he said.

"Ty been on some snake shit since we was kids. He always acted like we was in competition and he had to sabotage me or some. When we got older shit got worse. He slept with Erica, he set me up, and on top of all that he killed my grandma" i said.

"He killed Grandma May?" Tj asked leaning up in the chair.

"Hell yeah, caught his ass on camera" I said.

"He my brother and all, but he wasn't no real nigga. She took us in as her own. I could never respect that" Tj said shaking his head.

"Crazy thing about it is that even all that I ain't wanna pop his ass for the sake of you. I just couldn't let that nigga slide with shit continuously though" I said.

"That nigga killed Grandma May he crossed that line fasho. You did what you had to do" Tj said.

This why he was my brother. We had the same mentality, we understood eachother.

"It get deeper though" I said.

He looked up at me.

"He knew I was on his ass about that Erica shit. I wasn't even tripping that he was fucking my babymam, but them motherfuckas was stealing from me" I said.

"So I caught his ass at the intersection, I rolled my window down, and I sprayed his shit" I said.

Tj mouth dropped.

"Nah bruh" he said.

"He set me and Nick up" I said.

"Sad part about it, when I confronted him on it he was laughing and shit" I said.

"No wonder mama gave him up. She ain't wanna raise a bitch" Tj said.

I nodded.

"Ren" Tj said looking back at me.

"I know" I said.

"You gotta tell her" Tj said.

"How the fuck I'm 'posed to tell that girl I killed her brother?" I asked.