Maul 2

It had been a few years since I had rejoined with Maul and Savage, and I had yet to learn anything about the war. I had heard Palpatine had been killed, yet Dooku was still on the run. The Jedi order had put out a arrest for Maul and Savage, but no one was foolish enough to come after them.

"I'm bored." I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"We will be landing shortly." Maul said calmly.

"What are we doing here again?"

"Visiting our mother." He said as he let out a sigh.

"I get to meet your mother... oh she won't like me."

He rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"She will love you."

"You sure?"

"Positive." He said as he turned to look at me.

"But-"

"But nothing." He said as he stood sent me a look.

"But-"

"But nothing, (Y/n). She will love you, just as I do." He said as he continued to pilot the ship.

I let out a sigh and patiently waited for us to land. When we finally landed I let out a sigh of relief.

"My flying isn't that bad." Maul said with a frown.

"Oh but it is."

"No it isn't."

I rolled my eyes and he let out a sigh. We got off and he put an arm around my waist and led me to a temple. We walked inside and I saw a woman.

"You must be (Y/n)! Welcome!" She exclaimed as she held her arms out.

"It's a honor to meet you."  I said as I bowed my head.

"The honor is mine. To meet my son's chosen mate. I must say she is more beautiful then you let on." She said with a laugh.

"Thank you." I said as I looked at the ground.

"Come let me show you around!"

"No you don't have to-"

She cut me off by leading me away. I sent Maul a look and he waved bye to me. Half an hour later we returned to the temple laughing.

"One Time Maul actually fell out of his crib and onto his brother." She said with a laugh.

"No!"

"Yes, and then he-"

"Mother I hate to interrupt but me and (Y/n) have plans." Maul said calmly.

"But we were just having fun." I said with a pout.

"With me love." He said as he led me away.

"Why are you in such a hurry?"

"I just am, now come with me."

"Alright, Alright, by you owe me major cuddles." I said playfully.

He sent me a smirk and led me away. We soon made it to a stream and I looked around.

"It's beautiful here." I said softly.

"Perfect place for me to ask you a special question." He said softly.

I turned to look at him and he sent me a small smile.

"Two years ago today I kidnapped you and two years ago from today you changed my life.... so I ask you here on my homeworld. Will you be my wife?" He asked softly.

"Yes... a thousand times yes!" I exclaimed as I tackled him.

I let out a laugh as I pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. He reciprocated the kiss and pulled me closer.

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too." He said softly.