𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |𝟏𝟒|

"I want to be the one you choose
when everyone else wants you."
• • •

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

 Cuddled up in the warmth and the spicy scent of Remo's jacket, I stuff my phone under my pillow

 Cuddled up in the warmth and the spicy scent of Remo's jacket, I stuff my phone under my pillow. I ended up missing a full day of school...again. I would have gone if my giant mishap yesterday did not go viral on all social platforms. Talk about mortifying. And to add to that there's a picture of my drenched-rat self and Remo walking down the hall. 

I sigh heavily burying my face in the pillow. Oh, how I wish for the ground to just swallow me whole. Of course, somebody had to take a video of what happened. The more I try to stay under the radar, the more I'm out on it. Cleary, me wearing a hood did not work very well.

Well, it worked for most of school life but this year - when I'm so close to leaving - all my efforts go down the drain.

My phone buzzes against my face. Stifling a sigh, I drag it out from under my pillow.

Unknown

Heyyy, princess.

How'd you get my number?

Well, hello to you too.

My bad. Hi, Gabriel. Now how did you get my number?

I have my ways.

That is very creepy.

Not when you are oblivious to everything around you. I took your phone the first day we met and put my number in ;).

I should really put a password on it now.

That you should, princess. Anywhoo, you left your bag at school the other day. I've got it with me along with a whole lot of homework that you missed. The guys and I are here at the twins' house. Come over ;).

Hmm. I'll see.

Aww, princess don't be like that :(. We missed you and we wanna see you. Come.

I toss my phone back on the bed. I'm sure a few minutes won't hurt. All I have to do is go there, get my stuff, return Remo's stuff and be back in my room. Easy peasy.

Reluctantly removing Remo's jackets, I scramble off the bed to get ready. After slipping on my sneakers, I stand in front of my cupboard with my hands on my hips. I only have two hoodies. One is completely stained with blood, and the second is still with Remo.