Prologue: I'M FUCKING DONE!!!!!

A/n: This is my First time doing an Abusive and Neglected story. Wish me luck. Maybe expect less than 1300 words

Y/n POV

Why? Why!! WHY?!??!!!

What did I do wrong to deserved this?! It was self defence, I defended myself, and I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT PUNISHED!! My 2nd Year here is Worse than Hell and Back.

I never did anything wrong!, Why did they treat me like this! What's wrong with no powers, No Semblance, No imperial Arm, No nothing. A Hero or Huntsman isn't described by their Power or their Capabilities, They're described by Character and Action.

So, Their Actions are for Villains, ALL VILLAINS!!!

That's it!! A lot is telling me to kill myself, Then Their request is my Command!!

Life Summary
Narrator POV

Ever since the Union students found out about Y/n not having any sort of Power. By the Day, They treat him like a Nobody, A punching bag, A source of food. The ORC, Student Council, Headmasters, and House Leaders did absolutely nothing but watch.

Almost every week, Y/n's legs would be smashed by Nora, saying things like "Free Leg Breaking. Every day, His chocolate gets stolen by Issei for Koneko, saying "She'll need this more than you, Weakling". Issei's 'Dream' of being the Harem king starts with Y/n, making others think that Issei is Strong.

The Players, The Creation of Notch. Are more or less the same. They would use their Fishing rods to steal whatever they could steal from him. The Gang leader, Grave, is like a Guy version of Raven Branwen, Who thinks "The Strong survive, and the Weak die", He always tests his new weapons on Y/n.

Many are in disbelief at the Amount of Pain and Injuries Y/n can take and witstand. So, They upped their Punishment.

Yang Xiao Long claimed him to be a "Punching Bag", punching him in all parts of his Body. He ended up with numerous bruises and cuts.

Multiple Range Students saw him as a Shooting Dummy. Always shooting him with various Projectiles, From Arrows to Bullets.

Some of the Players sometimes throw Splash potion of Weakness or Poison, just to 'test' it.

When Y/n did self-defence on a Dickhead named Cardick Windchester, The Headmasters blamed Y/n for it, saying things like "Violence is not the answer", "All that Matters is that you caused Violence". Cardin left with little-to-no punishment while Y/n got all of it.

Glynda Goodwitch, The Combat Teacher always give him unfair Matches, To her eyes, It was fair. Some students secretly shot Y/n to lower his Aura/Defences, While Glynda went Blind eye.

The Group called Night raid always seem to bully and Harass him. All but Akame and Leone. Akame shows sympathy to him, By secretly training him and feeding him her Meat, while Leone secretly trained in hand-to-hand and Drinking tolerance.

Any School trips end up like the same. Wounds, Broken Aura, Broken Legs, and if any trouble near him occurs, He gets blamed for it, whether He started it or not.

Some Guests like the Villagers once treated Y/n like the Players. But they realized how they Treated Y/n, So, They promised that Once he is old enough to travel, They suggested the Villager Kingdom, Where they could arm and supply Y/n anytime.

Some 'Peace Keepers' never did anything to Y/n, Literally nothing. Not saving him from Abusers, not training him, not helping him from the Headmasters.

Y/n sometimes gets strange dreams. Like meeting two Women, Pure Light and Pure Purple colored. Another meeting two White haired Swordmasters fight a bunch of Demons, Devils, Fallen Angels, and Angels. Another one, A Player who looks like Notch. But He pushed it aside, thinking it was 'Just a Dream'.

Many spread rumors about him. Rumors like "He peaked into the Girls bathroom", "He cheated his way into Union", "He's a Thief". Since A lot abuse Y/n, They had many supporters, and Therefore Many thinks he is, Which he's not.

Only a Select few never abused, neglected, or harm Y/n, just helped him with his Injuries. Those few were Jane Arc and Lie Rin of Team JNPR, Velvet, though her expression tells that she's forced to, Akame, Leone, Ryuko Matoi, Izumi, and ORC member Kira.

Yesterday. The same thing happened to Y/n. Nora breaking his Legs, Issei and Yang punching him with Ddraig and Ember Celica, Ruby target practicing him with numerous dust rounds, team CRDL and Team CF(V)Y bullying him, The Headmasters and Leaders ignoring him.

The same day happened today. But this time, The Headmasters called Y/n because of someone claiming that he 'stole' a bunch of blah blah blah blah, that's all what Y/n hears. He was falsely punished for it, He got suspended for 3 weeks. When He came back to his Dorm, He cried all day long.

To the Present

I exited Union Academy and went to a bridge with a Knife, ignoring the numerous Threats and tormentors. I can tell some followed me, They were my Only Friends.

Random Bridge

Velvet: Y-y/n. What are you doing?

Y/n: Doing everyone a Favor.

Jane: By What?

Y/n: By Killing myself.

All of them: What?!?!

Leone: Y-y/n, Why would you do that?

Y/n: I don't have Powers. Almost everyone but all of you treated me like a Nobody. The Villagers were right about the Players, They are nothing but pests.

Asia: B-but. What about us? We care for you.

Y/n: All of you helping me will just worsen your Future. Besides!, "Why would you help someone so weak"?!

Akame: W-well. Is there any way we can help you?

Y/n: Yes. You let me kill myself.

They were shocked again. It took me a few minutes to convince them that I should do this.

Y/n: I'm sorry Girls. But, I have to do this. In my Two years here, You eight cared for me, Treated my Injuries. For that, I am thankful, But I'm sorry.

Ryuko: I-I understand.

The rest: Me too.

Y/n: *smiles for the first time* Good. Akame.

Akame: Y-yes.

Y/n: Kill me.

She walked up to me, and very hesitantly drew Murasame. She neared Murasame to my Arm.

Y/n: *cries* Thank you, All of you. For ending my Suffering.

Akame: *cries* See you on the other side.

She cut my Arm. Black markings appeared on my body, I leaned back and fell to the Water. With One final thought, I drift into the darkness

Y/n: *weakly* Thank you.

I died. Little did I know, Someone else had other plans for me.

??? POV

He died. I think this is the perfect time for The World's Judgement to come. I dragged his body to the shore as ???2 came to my side and

???2: Is this the Boy?

???: Yup. The world's new God.

???3: Good, Now Let's see about his cut.

We carried him to the Spirit Realm. Where everything, even Time is Irrelevant.

End of Prologue

A/n: My First Abused and Neglected. Was it Good?

A/n: My Own Opinion is Bad. Anyway, I might update the Second Part of the Prologue in about 1 and a Half hour.