19

Chenle and Jaemin went out together

Chenle and Jaemin went out together. Heading South as they busied themselves searching for any signs of a body.

"If someone spotted a body, why the fuck did they not think to pull it out?" Chenle groaned. For the past 2 hours all they saw was water, water, oh and more water. Not to mention the occasional boulder. It was getting darker and there seriously was no hope.

"Here's a thought not everyone is fucked up like us and immune to seeing dead bodies?"

"Well they need to stop being pussies. This is NEOCity for pete's sake."

The boys went further and further down the river.

"I'm going to drown myself in the river so you can take me back as the body. The fuck is this dumb shit." Chenle was getting more and more agitated.

"Good idea. Can I help?" Chenle turned to scowl at Jaemin but caught sight of something. Someone.

It was Jisung from another boat waving his hands at them.

"Jeno hyung found themselves body! Get to the shore!" His voice was faint, but they managed to hear it over the sound of the rushing water. Paddling towards the shore, they struggled to get the boat to stay still in the fast paced currents. Chenle jumped out of the boat into the water and managed to hold the boat long enough for Jaemin to jump out and then be swam out too letting the boat float away. They'd probably get shit for that, but who cares. A car pulled up on the dirt beside them and they both got on.

"Sup guys? Haven't seen you in a while." Yangyang's loud voice was slightly annoying to the already frustrated boys.

"Shut the fuck up." Chenle whipped in Chinese as he leaned back onto the seat. They stopped a few feet away and then Jisung and Renjun got into the car too.

"Haechan sent the coordinates to your phone Yangyang, so just drive us there."

"Sure thing Renjun Hyung."

The boys sat in silence as Yangyang drove them out. It was the North end of the river and it took them almost thirty minutes to get there.

"Do you see them?" Yangyang asked in confusion. He stopped where the coordinates were, but Jeno and Haechan were no where to be seen.

Out of the corner of his eye, Chenle saw movement and then spotted Jeno waving his arms at them. They quickly got out and ran towards him.

The froze at the sight of the body. It had started to decay because the smell was putrid. Jisung ran away to throw up while the rest of the boys tried their hardest to not.

"Wait is that—"

Chenle cut off Renjun's voice, "Juhee's mother, Taehee." He whispered it out.

Confusion struck over him.

Yangyang dragged over the body bag and the boys put the lifeless lady inside the bag and zipped it up to bring back to the oval. The smell finally getting sealed away.