Chapter 30

~Three Year Later~

"You... already have a new song? Jesus, do you ever sleep?" Kaminari asked the beaming Izuku.

"Well yeah, I've been forced onto medication." Izuku answered with an eye roll directed at Shoto and Katsuki.

"Hey, no one forced you. We suggested it and you seemed more than eager to comply." Shoto pointed out, crossing his arms at the accusation.

"This is off track, but yes Kami, I do already have a new song." Izuku said, directing his attention back to their guitarist.

It had been three years since Izuku had agreed to play bass. He ended up staying their bassist, until he taught Shoto how to play and they basically switched roles. Izuku became more comfortable in front of people and felt like he'd be able to sing, if that was what everyone still wanted.

Of course, they all agreed right away. Shoto hated having to sing. He had a pretty good voice, but it just wasn't his thing.

Izuku later revealed who he was online to his followers and that he had joined up with a band, and the band's fan base grew quite a lot. They were able to start recording and producing their own music, until about a year ago when they got signed with a record label, Plus Ultra Records.

Ever since then, the band's been growing and making more and more music.

The band still consists of Kaminari, Katsuki, Shoto and Izuku. Over time, Kirishima apologized and was forgiven, but it just wasn't the same and it probably would never be.

Kaminari and Shinsou were, surprisingly, engaged. It wasn't that everyone thought they wouldn't last or something, it was just a shock that Shinsou had maned the fuck up and proposed. Especially when they were still so young.

Izuku, Katsuki and Shoto were, of course, still together. They learned from past mistakes and kept their relationship public, letting it be known that they were in fact all together, but no, they don't want to date you, random person. The three of them were perfectly happy like that, the three of them.

"I can barely find the willpower to text my fiance back, yet you're spewing out a new song every week." Kaminari said with a small pout, not understanding how Izuku had so much motivation.

Izuku shrugged at him. "Music is kind of my whole life at this point," He said, turning to his frowning boyfriends after, "Besides you two of course. It's my job and I have a lot of free time to do it. Plus, I just get inspiration really easily, like it's kind of scary..." He said sheepishly.

"I wish." Kaminari said, his pout still very much present.

"As if you could come up with a song half as good as Izuku's." Katsuki said, poking fun at the other blond. Seeing as Kaminari was the 'fourth wheel' of the band, he was oftentimes targeted by Katsuki for jokes and such. Not that they bothered Kaminari any.

Izuku was quick to elbow his rude boyfriend in the ribs. "How many times do I need to tell you to be nice to your friends?" He asked with a sigh.

"Until I actually get some." Katsuki shot back instantly, still refusing the notion that he was actually friends with Kaminari, Shinsou and Mina, even though they didn't get to see the pink girl as often anymore.

"You're a jerk, Kacchan." Izuku said, leaning back against him with a yawn.

"Obviously." Katsuki said with a small smile and an eye roll.

Kaminari checked his phone before standing up. "Well would you look at the time, I gotta go. Peace out my dudes." He said while walking away and leaving the three to themselves.

"Could he be any more awkward about it?" Shoto asked, shifting so he could lay his head on Izuku's lap.

Katsuki shook his head, "Yes, yes he could. Don't challenge him about it."

"Fair enough." Shoto said, letting his eyes flutter shut.

Izuku yawned again and Katsuki scowled at both of them.

"Don't you assholes fall asleep on me. " He hissed at them.

"Hm, did you hear something, Sho?" Izuku asked innocently, his eyes also closed at this point.

Shoto snuggled into Izuku's torso, making the shorter giggle slightly. "Mm, no." He mumbled.

"Perfect, goodnight then. Love you." Izuku said, letting himself completely relax into his blond boyfriend.

"Love you too, and Katsuki, wherever he ran off to." Shoto said, his voice still muffled from being buried in Izuku's abdomen.

"Yeah, I love him too, where he may happen to be." Izuku agreed, keeping up the little game he had started.

"I hate you both." Katsuki grumbled out, but a few seconds later he was shifting his grip on Izuku and leaning back so they could all nap in a more comfortable position.

"Love you too, Kacchan." Izuku said quietly as he snuggled closer to the blond.

"Yeah, I know. Love you, nerd."