3 | i.e.d

CHAPTER 3,

I.E.D

"Ah, yes

"Ah, yes. Expose one of my secrets, why don't you?"

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

THE MUTE, who Scott and Indiana had seen on the night the true alpha bit Liam, was killed on the last full moon. Peter Hale had brutally mauled him to death after Sheriff Stilinski had tried to do an arrest on him at the school with the help of Derek Hale.

Two people died that night as well, one male and one female. Demarco - deliverer of kegs, meaning he's extremely popular for parties - had his head decapitated just outside Lydia's party. Carrie was found dead outside the school the teenagers attend. Stiles figured out that it was the end of a lacrosse stick, him and Scott unable to figure out whose it is exactly.

Lydia had also discovered the cipher key, finding out that all the assassins are to do with a dead pool. A dead pool for supernatural creatures. That only means that Indiana and her friends are on it, other than Stiles of course. The cipher key was a name; Allison. Stiles had to be the one to tell Indi due to Scott going quiet as his face crossed over with a sad expression. The brunette had teared up at the sound of the name, Stiles having to reach out and give her a warm hug to provide comfort.

You may call the McCall girl a crybaby for it but Allison was the first person in Indi's life to unfortunately die, and it happened to be someone close to her. On top of that, Allison was one of the first best friends she had outside of Scott and Stiles and was like the sister Indiana's never had. But she was brave and the young girl hopes to be more like her one day.

Continuing from before, there are two more cipher keys that need to be figured out by Lydia for more names to be on show. The strawberry blonde has been at the Lake House all weekend with Kira and Malia to figure out the next two.

Stiles created a theory that the numbers beside the list of names are how much each person with supernatural abilities is worth. He also reckons that it will all add up to 117 million, the amount being how much was stolen from the Hale Vault.

However, currently, Liam and Mason are working out in the gym, Indiana not wanting to go because she feels like she has better things to be doing. But this just left her roaming the hallways out of boredom, waiting for their little gym sessions to end.

All of a sudden, Stiles appears from around the hallway and comes running towards the girl. The brunette opens her mouth to question why he's in such a hurry, but he just grabs ahold of her wrist and pulls her along with him. This only leads to Indi asking many questions and trying to escape his grip, all of which Stiles ignores.