Chapter 14

"Your current relationship with Mr. Dominico worries me, Rosa." Anna frowned as I ignored Vince's incoming phone call. That's what he was going to get for being an ass to me since that man broke into his house.

Three days has passed since then and neither of us were backing down on being a complete asshole of a person with eachother. If I were to judge, I'd say that I was much more of a bitch to him than he was an asshole to me, partly because of the fact that I got my period on Monday morning. My periods just ended today so that was good but it didn't mean that I'd be be any less of a bitch to him.

Our lessons were kept short and to the point and we basically ignored eachother after the lessons. He came late on person so that he could avoid having dinner with me and if he did come back on time, he would have his dinner in his room or not at all.

I had a feeling that one kiss between us was enough for him and that he had enough and as much as I wanted to be touched more, I didn't care about it. I trained with this family just as long as the other person and proved my loyalty countless times.

Someone broke into his house, the house in which I was also living in alongside him and that gave me a right to know what was going on. He didn't speak a single word on the matter ever since that day and spent more time in his office than usual. I knew he was busy, spending majority of his time trying to solve the new problem that had arisen because of the mystery man. Perhaps he'd have less of a headache if he stopped trying to keep in the dark.

"You have nothing to be worried about, Anna." I sighed as the screen of my phone turned indicating that Vince ended the call.

"I think we're all a little worried about this." Victoria said as she came up from behind Anna and stood beside her as my phone lit uo once more and Vince's caller ID appeared again. This was the second time he was calling me and what was I going to do this time? Ignore him.

"Trust me, you don't have to be. He's just being an ass." I muttered as I sipped on my cold coffee. My screen turned off once more and I could already imagine the ticking in his jaw because someone decided to challenge his ego.

"We're worried about how it's going to end up for you." Victoria explained abs I shook my head at them.

"I'm going to be fine. Soon, he'll realize that he's wrong for not including me in business that I rightfully should be included in." I said as I finished my coffee. Anna tried to wry the empty cup from my hands but one pointed look from me and a she backed down with a frown on her face. It was just a cup and I was going to wash it myself.

"Last time you used the word 'fine', you ended up getting spanked." Anna pointed out and I flushed, not turning my head to look back at her as I washed my cup.

"It wasn't that bad, you know." I mumbled incomprehensively, placing the dry cup back in the cupboard.

Anna gasped along with Victoria and Helen, who I didn't realize had entered the kitchen, also gasped in disbelief. "You're starting to like him." Anna breathed, her eyes wide and jaw dropped.

I burst out laughing at her words and at the reactions of the other two women, "Like him? I just called him an ass like two minutes ago." I chuckled as I shook my head in disbelief at them.

"You guys really need to leave the house more often." I exclaimed as I checked my phone to see who it was calling me this time. I expected it to be Vince once more and I was ready to leave the phone as it was but then I saw it was actually Lia.

I prepared myself for the shrieking of Lia as I picked up her call but nothing could have prepared me for her shrill as I placed the phone against my ear. "HE SPANKED YOUR ASS, YOU GUYS LITERALLY KISSED IN THE RAIN LIKE IN THE NOTEBOOK AND YOU DECIDE ONLY NOW TO TELL ME ABOUT THIS?"