21

Opening the back door, Chenle wasn't ready for what came next

Juhee's legs shot out kicking him straight in the chest. He almost fell back but managed to catch himself on the door.

"What the fuck Juhee." He was getting angry now. He saved her. Also he was giving her a future when he wasn't so sure about his. When Taeyong found out it would be over for him. With no other choice, he used the spray that he used on the makeup artist in Juhee's room on her, knocking her out. Pulling the unconscious girl out of the car, he managed to pick her up and carry to towards the oval. His heart beating fast. It was a saturday and almost noon which was a hotspot time. All the members and the trainees would be there.

As the huge metal doors came to view, Chenle stepped forward for a retinal scan.

"Zhong Chenle and one unidentified guest."

"She's with me, you can let her in Cat." Cat was the security system that Ten hyung created. The doors silently slide open. Chenle heart hammered in his chest.

"Is it too late to run?"

"Yes Zhong Chenle." Cat's robotic voice sounded.

Tossing Juhee up a little, he fixed his hold around her. Her wedding dress dragging across the floor. Avoiding the gaze of the curious and confused trainees he walked in past the training ground into the oval. The door closing behind him and then he was out in the open.

"Fuck, Chenle you didn't." Haechan was the first to recover from the shock of seeing Chenle. He disappeared last night, now he was back and with a girl. Not just any girl, but Juhee. The daughter of the clan.

"Chenle!" Jeno hissed.

"Fuck." "Shit." The dream boys all mumbled.

NCT 127 came out of their meeting room just then. Freezing when they saw one of the youngest members with a girl.

"Chenle?" The boy flinched at the sound of Taeyong's voice.

"Is that?" Doyoung asked, his eyes widening.

Jungwoo dramatically stumbled back into Jaehyun.

"Zhong Chenle!" Johnny and Taeil said at the same time.

"The daughter of the clan?" Kun asked as he finally figured out what was going on.

"You're fucked." Xiaojun said in chinese. No one knew who to look at. Chenle or Taeyong. It seemed like time had slowed as the two stared each other down. Taeyong angry while a chenle feigning courage.

Taeyong raked his brain for something to say, to say he was shocked was an understatement. He was flabbergasted. As he opened his mouth to speak or maybe yell, he was interrupted. Juhee stirred, the chloroform leaving her system enough that the sound of people talking had woken her up. Chenle cursed under his breath. He didn't think she would wake up so soon.

Juhee squinted at the bright lights above her. She thought the whole chenle thing was a dream, but the truth was it was a real nightmare. Gasping as his face came into view, and her conscious informed her of him holding her, she immediately broke free.

"Put me down. Chenle you need to take me back. I need to get married." She said rapidly. Unaware of the other men in the room. Chenle dropped her legs and helped her straighten up.

"Take me-" Juhee's eyes widened as she turned away from Chenle and say a bunch of unfamiliar faces. Stepping back in fear as she was shot down with 100 different glaring gazes. "Who are...you?" She mumbled softly. Chenle sighed. This was going to be bad.

Taeyong scoffed, "I'm the last face you'll see." In a split second he had pulled out his gun. Leaving Chenle only a moment to spare. He pushed Juhee onto the floor and just narrowly dodged the bullet himself.

"Hyung! Let me explain please."

"You've done enough!" Taeyong roared. As he walked closer to Juhee. Chenle reacted too late and Juhee was in Taeyong's arms. His hand gripping the girls hair.

"Take him away." He spoke not meeting Chenle's eyes as he dragged Juhee away with him. Jaehyun and Yuta following behind.

"Hyung! Hyung!" Some trainees grabbed him.

"Let go of him." Kun yelled out at the trainees.

"Stupid or not. Impulsive or not. Chenle is one of us. He will always be one of us." Johnny said as he approached the guy. "So if that girl is worth you breaking Taeyong's trust, then we will help you okay?"

Chenle nodded gratefully. But even with everyone supporting him, Taeyong was a forced to be reckoned with.

ILY

ILY