Chapter 6

Your PoV

It's another day and instead of helping Chaeyoung unnie to move out things to our new apartment, I got an urgent call from the company so Aunt Kris went to my mom's house to pick me up early. I didn't have much time to say goodbye to unnie or greet her good morning since she was still sleeping. Probably got tired of packing her stuff.

I just told Mom that I had to go to the company in case unnie looked for me.

Not so long we arrived at the company. I told Aunt Kris that I could manage myself to the office where Uncle was waiting. After all she has other things to do too and she has no idea about why I was called either.

I went to the elevator and was ready to leave but two people blocked the elevator.

"Oh, Good morning." I greeted them as I bowed and smiled at them.

"Hi, Y/N-ssi!" Hyunjin greeted.

"Hello, Y/N. May we?" Seungmin asked as they stood in front of me.

"Sure, it's fine," I said to Seungmin who was also with Hyunjin.

They entered and smiled back at me as they pressed their floor. The door was about to close again when another one stopped it. We both looked at each other as if we didn't expect to see each other here despite being in one company and one group.

"Jihyo sunbaenim, Annyeonghaseyo!" Hyunjin and Seungmin said in unison.

"Hi..." she smiled and walked in.

The door closed and the elevator was filled with silence. I can feel Hyunjin staring at me, maybe he's confused about why Jihyo unnie and I are not talking. Seungmin on the other hand is busy on his phone, or maybe he's just using it as an excuse.

The elevator stopped and Hyujin and Seungmin both bid goodbye leaving Jihyo unnie at the elevator.

"Uhm, pd-nim called. You too?" she asked which made me look at her and nodded.

"Sounds important." I shrugged.

Another silence occurred, the elevator seemed to be working so slowly for me. I can barely breathe because I'm afraid that she'll look at me if I inhaled deeply because of the situation.

This is so awkward...

The elevator stopped at the floor where we about to head and just as I thought this could not go worse, both of us stepped in making our shoulders bumped and made me gasped.

"Sorry, you go first."

"Thanks," I said and walked out.

I didn't dare to look back and just walk to the office. I knocked and as I heard the signal, I walked in and Jihyo unnie followed.

"Good morning, uncle."

"Good morning pd-nim."

"Good morning girls, glad you two came early, have a seat," Uncle said which made me frown a bit.

"Oh, so it's really just the two of us you called?" Jihyo unnie asked as she sat down.

"Yes, there's something I forgot to tell you last meeting. You see, aside from the comeback, and Y/N's upcoming collaboration with the other 4th gens. There's a project that the management team worked on for the both of you. It's a show that is specially made for the both of you. You two will be the hosts of it. Initially we'll be having 8 episodes featuring the artists of the company plus the other artists that we had before. If the show sells out, who knows... maybe we can extend it or something." Uncle explained which caught me confused.