ch.17

"Dang it Sophie!" Someone yelled. I got up from the cold floor. I groaned. We were once again knocked. 'My brain cells must be highly damaged from all the falling down' I thought. Hey! That could be real!

I forced myself to stand up. "Glimmer?" I asked at the aqua eyed girl. "Where is everyone?"

Glimmer kicked the wall. She must be really pissed off. "How would I know?" She snapped.

I looked around the cell. It was a different one. It was more bigger and it seemed really old. Maybe around when Bronte was born. But the smell. The cell had a sent of a dead body. The cell had many cow webs that the ceiling was covered in it. Somthing caught my eye. A skeleton. I forced myself to turn around.

I sat next to Glimmer. "How are you holding up?"

She sighed. "Not so good. I mean–I hate this cell," she rubbed her temples. "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

I touched her shoulder. "It's oka–" I toppled over and cried out in pain. Another flashback.

Tam's pov

As I woke up, I got a strange feeling that someone was watching over me. I tried to summon shadow flux but it wouldn't work.

Someone laughed above me. Sophie.

"What do you want?" I growled.

Sophie stopped laughing and glared at me. "Interogation you dummy."

I rolled my eyes. "You know it doesn't sound that evil when you say 'dummy'."

Sophie ignored me and clapped her hands. "Take him to his seat."

A few of the Neverseen members took me. I kicked and thrashed but they were too strong for me.

Linh was beside me at the Interogation room.

"Tam," said Linh. "What are you–oh..." she realized I was going to get Interogated too.

I tried to hold her hands but my hands were tied around the chair. "Hey Linh, don't fall under this.......hypnotize. Promise me that, okay?"

Linh gulped and nodded. "I'll try. And don't you fall under this too."

I had to put up a brave face in front of Linh. "Of course."

"Now,now all of the brother and sister bonding is cute, but we have work to do." Gethen said.

I wasn't going down without a fight though. I kicked him in the face and Linh–surprisingly, fought really well. After we took down Gethen and some others, we ran out and went to grab Biana and Glimmer. We didn't know the location, so we wandered in the Neverseen lair.

"Hey Tam," Linh asked. "Do you're powers work now?"

I shrugged. "I guess I'll have to try," I flexed my fingers and concentrated on the darkness that was surrounding me. It worked. "Yep. It works."

Linh smiled. "Great! Then can you cover us up with some shadows?"

I nodded. "So, how's it going between you and Wylie?"

Linh blushed. "Everything's okay–Oh my–he doesn't know about this!!" She pointed to her and me.

I scratched the back of my neck. "Oh right. I think our other team told him about us being captured."

"Yeah, I hope so," She said. "Now that I think of it, we never got our matchmaking lists."

"Yeah but what's that?" I asked trying to change the subject. I turned to the place where I was pointing my finger. Fortunately, it was some kind of a door.

Linh walked over to the place.

The door......

"Must be really old

"Must be really old." Linh observed touching the door with her hands.

I heard some footsteps coming towards us. "Linh, let's go."

Linh scrunched her eyebrows together. "The door keeps calling for me."

I grabbed her right arm. "Linh! Let's go!"

Linh woke up from some kind of trance and shook her head to focus. "What?" She asked.

I pointed to where the footsteps were coming. "We're gonna be in trouble!"

We ran. And ran. There were so many curves I lost track of them at ten. The Neverseen's lair was really big. We eventually found where Glimmer and Biana was being kept in. Biana was sitting on the floor with Glimmer comforting her. Biana had her head in her hands muttering something.

Me and Linh ran to her. Glimmer backed away like something was bothering her. She went over to a dark corner and muttered something to herself.

"Biana? Are you okay?" I nelt down beside her and touched her hand. She flinched and backed away from me.

"I'm sorry. I was occupied with something." Biana mumbled and intertwined her hand with mine. I blushed and I saw Linh trying to hide her laugh. I glared at her. She looked at me like, 'what?'

Linh turned away from me and faced Biana. "Was it another flashback?"

Biana nodded. Fear was filled in her teal eyes.

"What is it that you're so afraid of?" I asked gently.

Biana looked at me right in the eye. "I saw the woman in the hood."

Haha cliffhanger!!!! Who do you think the woman in the Neverseen cloak is? Comment here!!------------->

Vote and comments make my day!♡(I'm not kidding)