#63 You've had a lot to drink.

The party was in full swing and by full swing I mean someone had thrown up in my kitchen sink, my dads louis vuitton shoes and in one of the snack bowls

The party was in full swing and by full swing I mean someone had thrown up in my kitchen sink, my dads louis vuitton shoes and in one of the snack bowls. Three of my moms vases have been smashed after two douchebags used them as a ball in a game of throw and catch. I've also had to stop two couples and counting from using my bedroom as a cheap motel. I now opted to change my attitude by drinking as much alcohol as I could and dealing with the aftermath tomorrow once the party was over. Harris kept pouring me drinks and then chanting 'chug, chug, chug' as I knocked them to the back of my throat. The beer taste cheap but it was working so I wasn't complaining. 

Liam sat outside with his friends, I watched Ruby approach him and sit herself down on his knee. He didn't like it and immediately stood up to get away from her. I poured myself another drink, drunkenly mumbling to myself about what a bitch Ruby was.

"You've had a lot to drink." Liam said as he snuck up behind me.

"Liammm." I was very excited to see him. I handed him the cup of beer that I poured for myself and then started refilling a new cup. "I have had a lot to drink, yes." The words sounded funny on my tongue, Liam watched me with amazement, I think my words sounded funny to him too but I wasn't sure.  

I sat down on the breakfast counter stool to stop myself from tumbling to the ground, everything felt so dizzy but that didn't stop me knocking back another cup. "You don't like Ruby touching you, tell her stop."  His eyes shot open wide and he looked around paranoid.

"Liv!" He said my name sternly and shook his head.

"Oh relax Liam." I answered, talking to him like he's dumb. 

"I think you've had too much drink. I should put you to bed." Liam said, looking at me with a concerned expression. My drunken smile grew slopperly across my lips.

"I think you should put me to bed as well." I bit down on my lower lip probably thinking I looked a lot sexier than I actually did.

"Come on." Liam linked his arm through mine and guided me upstairs towards the bedroom. "Get out." He said to some people who were making out on my bed. They instantly got up and left, you don't mess with Liam Maines. He locked the door behind them and then guided me into my bathroom and sat me on the edge of the bath. 

He turned to use the faucet and I stood up, unsteady on my feet. He turned around to look at me and I launched myself at him, throwing my hands around his neck. He didn't flinch which is shocking because I even took myself by surprise. I threw lips onto his and really went for it in sloppy, wet, drunken kiss. He kissed me back. I pulled back from him slightly. 

"Liam lets have sex. I'm ready. We can just do it here against the wall, however you want. I want to have sex with you." And I meant it. 

Liam let go and wiggled out of the hug. He reached up and rubbed the back of his neck, making me roll my eyes, "oh here we go" I muttered and he looked at me confused. I didn't want to hear it so instead I edged towards him and grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up quickly before he could stop me. I heard him shouting my name a few times but I ignored him.