C H A P T E R 16

Happy reading! -myztically

° ° °

"You were supposed to hide in a province in Thailand where Bambam can keep an eye on you. But why did you went into another country?" it was her Hobi oppa who asked first.

After their 'sweet reunion' and exchange of 'I miss you's, Lisa was cornered by her brothers—except for Taehyung obviously. They were demanding for her explanation.

Lisa was on the middle of the sofa while Namjoon was on the edge—sitting with his legs crossed. Hoseok was sitting on the chair beside Taehyung's bed. Jisoo was seated on the solo couch—arms and legs crossed. And lastly, Yoongi was standing on the floor-to-ceiling glass window with his back facing them.

The youngest drew in a long breath. "When Jimin and I—" before she could even continue her next words, she was already interrupted by one of her brothers.

"Speaking of that bodyguard of yours, where is he? I'm gonna beat him until he dies. Who does he think he is for not telling us where you were?" Namjoon says with gritted teeth.

Lisa scowled at her brother. "Jimin took care of me for five years, oppa. You should be grateful for him. If it wasn't for Jimin, I would've been dead by now!" she exclaimed.

"Lisa's right." Jisoo agreed. "We should be thanking Jimin-ssi. He looked after your sister."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "Stop taking her side, Soo. That's the reason why she's always confident to talk back because she knows that you'll back her up."

"That's because all of you," Jisoo pointed to her brothers including the unconscious Taehyung. "is too over-protective of her. You never let her decide for herself. For example, you sent her out to who knows where without even knowing what she would feel after doing so."

"That's because we want what's best for her." Hoseok defended.

Jisoo raised an eyebrow at Hobi. "And how did that work out for all of us?"

Hoseok made no answer. So did Namjoon.

"Enough of that. I'm here now." Lisa sighed before proceeding. "I gave Jimin a break. He'll come back after a couple of days."

Jisoo nod. "Continue."

She obliged. "As I was saying... When Jimin and I arrived in Thailand, I figured that if I have to hide from dad, I also have to hide from all of you. To make sure that I really won't get caught. So we bought new tickets with the money that you gave us and flew into another country."

"Where?" the three said in unison.

She smiled. "Australia."

"Australia?" again, the three of them said at the same time.

Lisa nodded.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows. "Isn't that where mom is?"

Jisoo gasps, remembering what Lisa told her earlier. "Oh my God! Did you met aunt Chaerin there?"

Lisa nodded again. "We bumped into each other at Melbourne." 

"You mean you were with mom this whole time?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah."

Namjoon crossed his arms before tilting his head. "But why isn't she here with you?"

The small smile on Lisa's lips disappeared. It took her a while to answer.