|17|

Warning: Public Harassments 

"kim taehyung?" taehyung's ex-boyfriend, an asshole alpha named joohyun, looked equally surprised upon seeing the omega. but the look of surprise had quickly been wiped out as the alpha smirked with satisfaction. God, how taehyung absolutely despised looking at that ugly face.

"w-what are you doing here?" all sickness were gone as taehyung's body tuned to be fully alerted with the alpha's presence. he tensed when joohyun looked up and down his body in an obvious look of want and interest.

"don't tell me... do you work here? what a coincidence!" joohyun laughed mockingly, clearly degrading taehyung's job as a high school teacher. the alpha moved a few steps closer to taehyung, intending to crowd the omega.

taehyung felt dread catching on him, taking a few step back. he was desperate to leave, but instead he stood his ground and assertively said, "tell me what you're doing here."

catching a sour scent from taehyung, joohyun must have caught on taehyung's apparent uneasiness and weariness. though, a shit-eating grin had planted itself on the alpha's face, "don't get arrogant, bitch. I'm here to accompany my cousin. but seeing your expression, you must really miss me so much."

"you wish," taehyung scoffed with full hatred and disgust.

"let's catch up after this shitty ceremony. There's always time for you, baby." Joohyun grabbed taehyung's waist, pulling him close.

"no, joohyun," taehyung firmly stated, staring right on joohyun's eyes in blatant bravery, standing up for himself. "I suggest you leave this place if you're only going to bring troubles. you can wait in your car or whatever for all I care, but do me a favour and leave me alone."

the alpha didn't look pleased with taehyung's refusal but ignored it. he pushed more instead, "damn, you feisty little thing," joohyun grabbed taehyung's arm, pulling him closely. "don't you miss me?"

taehyung gasped in surprise, pulling back his arm before he could collide to the alpha. "s-stop! stop, joohyun! are you out of your mind?! what the hell are you doing?! there are many people here!" taehyung whisper-shouted, turning his heads around to scan his surroundings.

"hm?" joohyun smirked, approaching taehyung like a predator did to its prey. taehyung's reaction clearly pleased the bastard. "last time I remember you're one attention seeker. what changed?"

taehyung blanched, mouth gaping in shock. how dare this sick alpha called him that when he was the one who always dragged taehyung like a property to be showed off in front of everyone? his blood boiled in anger.

taehyung shook joohyun's grip in his arm, shocking the alpha with his sudden strength. "don't ever lump with your kind! you're the one with huge ego and exhibitionist kink!" taehyung retaliated, furious. his face had turned red like a tomato out of anger and embarrassment. this kind of attention was what taehyung despised the most, when his privacy was told for everyone to hear and being called things he wasn't even.

joohyun conceitedly laughed, once again cutting off the omega and continuing his pursuit. "aw, babe, let's forget about our past, okay? I'm a changed man, let's start over, pretty." joohyun put his arms around taehyung, triggering taehyung's deepest fear and bad memories from the past. like a flash of lightening, he could feel the unwanted touches and wandering hands around his body, he remembered the places he loathed joohyun and his friends brought him, he remembered the feelings of disgust and fear that rendered him motionless because of the thick pheromones joohyun and his alpha friends emitted. he could feel the judgmental stares people gave him in his mind, the attention that brought him goosebumps and urge to just run away---