16 .

After, I had finish eating my cereal. I got a text from my hairstylist saying.. "you got an appointment at 7 o'clock, are you still coming?" I almost forgot I had booked an appointment today. I replied back with "yes I'm still coming.. thank you". I looked at my phone and saw the time. It was 3:00. I had plenty of time before my appointment so I went upstairs, got on my bed, and started to watch the show Money Heist on Netflix (Highly recommended).

After, about 3 hours into the show I had finished the first season. I checked my phone again and it was 6:00. I was shocked cause I had forgot all about my hair appointment. I got up from my bed, put one of my jumpsuits on, and grabbed my phone and purse. I put on my bonnet and left the house. I got into my car and put the location of the hair salon into my phone.

I then, started to drive. As I was driving I checked the time and saw that it was 6:30. I begin to drive a little faster cause I was 25 minutes away, I really hoped that I was going to be able to make it on time cause I need my hair done like yesterday. After, about 20 minutes of driving I finally got to the salon at 6:50. I rushed inside and saw my hair stylist with her arms crossed while shaking her head laughing.

I walked up to her and said "gurl why you is you laughing at me" I asked. "Cause you came in here with this big ass bonnet on your head while running into the salon looking like a damn fool" she replied laughing even more. "Sasha you lucky you looking cute today cause I was finna be on yo ass" I said smiling while sitting down in the chair.

(This is how my hairstylist Sasha looked like ⬇️)

"Childdd stop playing wit me you know damn well I always look good" Sasha said flipping her hair

"Childdd stop playing wit me you know damn well I always look good" Sasha said flipping her hair. "Ohhh nooo gurl the stiffness" I said shaking my head while looking down. "Keeping playing with me and we gone see who finna do yo nappy ass hair" she replied as she pushed my head. "I'm srry you know I'm just playing with you" I said with the puppy dog eyes 🥺. "You play to damn much" she said laughing, as she takes my bonnet off and starts to detangle my hair.

As Sasha is doing my hair we began to talk and catch up with each other. "You find you a man yet" I asked scrolling through Instagram. "Gurl I wish.. at this point I'm getting to old for these little ass boys" she said as she begins to flat iron my lace front wig. "Baby you is far from old.. you only 26" I replied. "I know but I feel like tha-" Sasha was saying before I cut her off. "You know what.. ima find you a man" I said to her.

"And I how is you gone do that" she said curiously. "Don't worry about it, just tell me your type of man" I replied to her. "Ok umm.. he gotta be 26 to 30 years old, dark skinned cause I love my chocolate men, and gotta be very tall cause I'm only 5'5" she said. "Don't worry about it I gotchu" I replied. "You know damn well you ain't gonna find me not nigga" she said smiling. "Im so deadass if I say I gotchu then I gotchu" I said back. "Hopefully" she said looking down.

"Awww don't worry babes ima find you a man.. you've been lonely for way too long it's about time" I said. "I mean at this point I just stop trying cause my heart been broke too many times and I'm not tryna go through that again" she said combing through my hair. "Ima make sure he is the right one before I bring him to you cause you my bitch and ain't nobody finna fuck with your feelings or your heart" I said.

"Awww thank you so much babes" she said giving me a hug as I'm sitting down in the chair. "Anytime" I replied hugging her back. About 2 hours later of talking and Sasha doing my hair she was finally done. I looked in the mirror and saw my hair "Ohh gurl I look madd good" I said swinging my hair back and forth. " Periodt.. thanks to me" she replied. "Thank you so much" I said while giving her a hug.

"No problem, and your ass better get me a man" she said with a serious face. "I will, I promise" I said back as I paid her and got ready to leave. "Byeee" she said blowing kisses at me. "Byeee" I said blowing kisses back and walked out.

(This is how my hair came out ⬇️)

I got into my car and started to drive home

I got into my car and started to drive home. After about 30 minutes of driving I finally got home. I opened my apartment door and went upstairs. I put all my things on my bed and got ready to take a shower. After 20 minutes of showering I did the rest of my night routine and went to sleep.

Vote for another chapter