Chapter 1

In the bustling supermarket, customers spontaneously stopped shopping and looked at the girl pushing a cart with surprise.

She was in her early twenties and was very beautiful wearing blue sportswear while her hair was tied back in a ponytail.

Her arms were so thin as if they would break even with a little force, but the cart in front of her was piled higher than her head.

Biscuits, instant noodles and beverages... She basically bought all the food in the supermarket.

The girl noticed everyone's eyes and laughed sheepishly.

"There are too many people in our family and we eat a lot. Haha... Excuse me."

People quickly made way for her and she pushed the cart to the cash register where there were three carts of the same height that's been parked.

Now everyone was even more surprised.

How big is their family that she bought so much food all at once?

But the girl still didn't stop. After parking the cart in her hand, she immediately pushed another empty cart and walked towards the shelves then continued to put food without a stop.

50 packs of instant noodles, 80 packs of biscuits, 30 bottles of drinks and 60 boxes of coffee...

Jiang Miaomiao mentally counted the amount while looking at the shelves and felt that it was still too few.

But she can't do anything about it, the money on her hand is too little. She can't buy without consideration and she could only make do with it.

Anyway, based on her capability, it should last for no less than three months after the zombie outbreak.

This isn't the real world, but an apocalyptic book. After reading this book, Jiang Miaomiao transmigrated and became the cannon fodder with the same name as her.

The book's Jiang Miaomiao was an orphan. She's studying in college while working part time jobs to earn her living expenses. She has already saved 20,000 to 30,000 yuan.

After the zombie outbreak in the original book, she escaped from the city together with her schoolmates, which were the male lead and the female lead. She was bitten to death by a zombie on the road, which also triggered the first conflict between the hero and the heroine.

When she was reading, Jiang Miaomiao felt sorry for this character.

A girl who works so hard died in the first three chapters just because she's not the protagonist.

She might as well start to find a place to hide and store more supplies then maybe she could hold on for a few more months.

So when she discovered that she had transmigrated into this character, Jiang Miaomiao made a decisive decision.

Why would she escape? She'll also die anyway.

It's better to spend all her money to buy delicious food and have fun. She'll have a good time before dying.

Tomorrow is the first day of the zombie outbreak, so she has to speed up.

Jiang Miaomiao rushed up.

Two hours later, she swiped her card to check out in the shocked eyes of everyone in the supermarket. Then she pushed the carts to the service desk and asked to deliver them at her place.