~Awkward Phone Call~

(18+) yeet. I'll be doing a bunch of lemons in this book, since...Idk...I just feel like doing it.

This comedy thing was based in a comic dub, where apparently was a KACHAKO Channel. Jeez. I almost yeeted my Ipad out the window...

Anyways, enjoy!!!~

If you don't feel comfortable in reading this...small skit, then you can skip it.

It was a nice evening...Everyone was sleeping, except for a familiar h/c headed girl and a Pomeranian.

The constant ringing of her phone rang through Katsuki's dorm room.

"Ah...~" You moaned out, trying to get your phone. Katsuki massages your other boob, while he sucks your other nipple.

He continues to thrust into you, making you moan out loud again.

At one point, Katsuki decides to smash your phone with his fist to tell you to not answer it.

He grumbles and moans again, "Not now..."

"K-Katsuki...What if-What if it's an emergency?..." You grabbed your phone, while Katsuki drapes a blanket over you and his figure.

"H-Hello?..." You asked, phone in your ear.

"Y-Y/N? I'm so glad you picked up...I just needed to talk for a little bit..." Izuku frantically mumbles.

"Izuku? W-What's the matter?..." You said, keeping your moans to yourself, while Katsuki growls upon hearing Deku's name, while biting your earlobe.

"Ugh...I sort of threw myself at Ochako...I mean you know we're going out but we have only kissed and I've never...you know had...sex..." He mumbles, while blushing.

On the other line, Katsuki continued to thrust into you, making you take heave breaths.

"Hey..Izuku?..." You tried to interrupt him, but he kept going.

"I wanted it to be more special than some drunk hook up, you know?.."

You let out a tiny yelp, when Katsuki bit your nipple.

"I-Izuku...."

Katsuki growls as you kept calling his(Izuku) name over and over again.

"You know how I get when I'm drunk...I lose all sorts of rational thought..."

"Ug...Izuku?..." You bit your bottom lip to try and stop your moans from coming out.

"Thankfully she didn't want to take advantage..." He continues on and on.

Katsuki growls another time, while continuing to thrust more aggressively. The sound of skin slapping and heavy breathing was heard around Katsuki's dorm room.

"And y'know I..."

"IZUKU!" You accidentally moaned outloud, making Katsuki reach his breaking point.

He snatched your phone from your hand, making you yelp.

"DEKU!!" Deku yelps from the phone.

"You fucking piece of shit! I'm trying to fucking fuck my girlfriend, And it'll be a hell of a lot more enjoyable without her calling out your shit name every five seconds!! Call back tomorrow!!" He yells through the phone.

"Katsuki, no! His innocence!! He's still a baby!" You exclaimed, trying to take your phone out of his grasp.

"I don't give a shit! Round Face can blue ball him for all I care!" He ends the call and threw your phone to who-knows where.

"Now shut up and activate your quirk, I wanna have sex on the ceiling...It's my ceiling..." He says, before picking you up. His hands were on your ass.

You activated your quirk and you both floated through the ceiling.

Ah...fuck....it was a long night you could say...

---

First lemon in this story!!~ Hope you enjoyed!!!~~~