Author's Note

Thank you for the interest in this book and I hope you love it as much as I've loved writing it! 

I've had this story idea since 2017 but I held it back because I wasn't ready emotionally. I was still in high school and wanted to fully grasp the high school experience whether good or bad before I wrote something very dear to me. 

Right after I graduated, I participated in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) and completed half the book. After more sweat and tears, I finally wrote and edited it to my satisfactory level.

Now, my level could be different from your level. I do apologize in advance if you find any grammatical errors. I will edit as I post as well to double-check. Also, I write in Australian English so some words might be spelled differently. 

With that aside, I hope you enjoy, once again. I hope the blurb was enough for you to realize what a rollercoaster we're about to go on. I say 'we're' because this is exciting for me as it must hopefully be for you.

Disclaimer: This book is a work of fiction. The characters, setting, names, places, conflicts are all part of the ride. Do not take it to heart as it's fiction at its purest. While some are derived from authentic cases, it has been adjusted to fit the purposes of this book.

Once again, if you've read my previous books on Wattpad, you'll know I'm a sucker for all things music. I hope you savour and come to realize the purpose of each song for every chapter. 

Without further or do, I present to you...The Final Wait.

Happy reading!

xoxo 

Raathi Chota