26

Taehyung went out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.jungkook is still sleeping soundly.then taehyung hear a knock and opened door forgetting what he is wearing.after he opened the door he hear a loud gasp.then taehyung came back to his sense.

???-OMG!!!!

Jungkook flinched and woke up.he looked at the door and saw taehyung half naked with another person behind him.he got up and went to them.

Tae-o-h irene?what are u-

Before he complete his sentence jungkook pulled him and stood infrony of him covering him.

Jk-what are u doing here irene?

Silence.jungkook looked at irene who is still frozed.he cleard his throat and irene came back to her sense.

Irene-u-uh umm wow.t-that was j-just wow.

Jk-i know and may i know why u are here?

He asked with an annoyed tone.irene blushed and cleard her throat.

Irene-ugh oh yeah umm actually mr.lee told mr.kim to come.everyone are in the restuarent.

Taehyung nodded.irene turned around to go but faced jungkook again.

Irene-and what are u doing here?

Jungkook just scoffed.

Jk-thats none of ur business missy.

Jungkook closed the door onto irene's face and faced taehyung.

Jk-what do u think u are doing hubby?openning a door half naked?

Taehyung gulped.

Tae-a-actually babe i forgot that-

Jungkook pecked taehyung by cutting taehyung's sentence.

Jk-dont ever do that again hubby.

He went to the bathroom without even waiting for taehyung's answer.

Jk-oh god that girl must be screaming like crazy right now.

-
Irene-OMG GUYS U WONT BELIEVE WHAT I JUST SAW!!OMG!!

Suho-what is it?

Irene-I JUST SAW MR.KIM HALF NAKED!!!IM BLESSED.!!

everyone gasped and walked to irene to get some details.jungkook and taehyung walked in after got ready.taehyung went to order for everyone and jungkook also went with him.taehyung ordered food of course with the counter girl flirting with him and jungkook shot that girl a glare which made her stop.she told them to wait a bit.jungkook looked around and stopped at one person.well his worst nightmare.jungkook got closer to taehyung and hugged his arm.taehyung looked at jungkook.

Tae-baby?u ok?

Jungkook nodded.he saw jakson coming closer to them.well jakson didnt saw them.jungkook hugged his husband's arm tight.older looked at jungkook again.this time he looked at where jungkook is looking.his blood boiled seeing the person.jakson stood next to them.well unfortunately he looked at the couple.

Jakson-woah.what a surprise mr.kim.oh my.my baby is here too.

Jakson smirked eyeing jungkook.jungkook hid behind taehyung.

Tae-mind ur own business jakson.

Jakson-well i was but i changed my mind.u have become more sexy bunny.look at ur beautiful ass.it has grown.woah it looks so juicey.

Yeah it is because i fucked him many times and that ass is mine.thats why it is big.

Taehyung felt his blood boiling.