punishment~🍋🍋🍋

Nightmare walked in the portal to his room and saw killer on the floor, checking if he was ok.

Soon killer noticed that Nightmare was in front of him, they both stared at each other with dead looks placed on there face.

"What-?" Killer said in a dead tone, Nightmare lift is eye brows in amusement, seeing killer of all people to be disobedience~

Killer started to get of the floor soon standing in front of Nightmare still looking up at for his small size and body.

"Since when are you like?" Nightmare said a oddly sexual voice, which quickly killer took notice of.

"I-... what Is with your voice?" Killer said tilting his head to the side.

Nightmare only stared back saying nothing in the process, "why did you not come back to me?" Nightmare said looking at killer with a suggestive look?

"Reason..." Killer said looking to his side, as he smiled remembering outer and there relationship.

"Reason..." Nightmare said as he put a one hand on Killer's shoulder, "yeah- got a problem with it?" Killer said back feeling Nightmares hand on his shoulder.

"So...you two are together?!" Nightmare yelled a little as he placed a next hand on Killer's other shoulder. "What are-!" Killer said as he was cut of by Nightmare pulling him close to him, placing killers body close to his.

"Heheh~ killer you- you left a quiet a problem on your hands~"
said said in a husty sexual voice close to Killer's ear(??) As his hands started to slide down to killers ass.

Killer jumped looking at Nightmare, who had eyes of hunger..?

"Nightmare what are yo-" killer said but was stopped when he felt Nightmare starting to take off his jacket.

Killer jumped as he quickly pushed himself away from Nightmare (😲) "what are you doing?!" Killer yelled as Nightmare only stood there.

"Killer...." Nightmare said as he walked towards killer, with killer at his point werid out by Nightmares behavior started to walk back.

"Nightmare- who are you? Your not the Nightmare I know!" Killer before long killer had his back on the wall and Nightmare pinned him down.

Killer and Nightmare stared at each other before long killer, noticed one of Nightmares tentacles had turned into a heart.

"Nigt-!" Killer stopped as Nightmare pulled killer into a sloppy kiss, which suprised killer leaving him burble as Nightmare slit in his touge, putting killer In a situation~.
Nightmare started to roughly kiss killer explore killers mouth.

"Mhh-! No- hmp~" killer mumble as he tried to push Nightmare away. Nightmare ignored killers pleads as he lick all of of killers carven.

~somewhere else~

"What do you mean Nightmare took him??" Dream said as looked at outer who was sad and worry for his boyfriend. (Not anymore).

"He just grabbed him and told me to-" outer stopped when he looked up at dream to see he writing something in his book, "what are?"

*Bang* "dam you brother?!"

"What's wrong?!" Outer said as dream countine to write in his book.

Dream stopped to look up at outer, "so what is killer to you?" Dream asked looking forward.

"Well... he's my boyfriend-!" Outer said remember the cutest of killer.

Dream said nothing as he just stared Down outer.