Chapter 2

'She's in every room I go'

Y/n's Pov

"I don't care who you are. Move I need to drive somebody home." I spat at the girl in front of me. I was expecting her to show any sign of hurt something but she just laughed.

"I'm not going to lie that triggered something inside me. But before I go I need to tell you something."

"What?" I arrogantly said

Chaeyoung leaned close to my face but stopped when her mouth was near to my ear making me frozen in place.

"Don't miss me so much." She backed away and I could finally breathe again.

Chaeyoung winked and got inside her car that looked like it cost a hundred grand. I held my hand against my chest, trying to steady my breathing.

I don't know who she is and why she made me felt like that. Even jumping down a thousand feet won't make my adrenaline pumping. Why a simple stranger?

Mina tapped the glass signaling my attention. I smiled at her assuring everything was good and decided to hop in my car driving off the parking lot.

"Who was that?" Mina asked besides me referring to Park Chaeyoung, A girl who made me nervous just by leaning close.

"No one important." I said and she noticed how I loss my energy. Yes, I'm kind of pumped right now and I don't know why. I just felt anger and annoyed when I encountered that girl earlier.

I might have set the mood in my car off but I was too annoyed to even care. I won't lie, Mina is everything I have and want to have. I want her to feel comfortable whenever I'm around and my attitude is not helping me.

"Jennie invited both of us to dinner tomorrow. Are you coming too?" Mina asked, looking at me for an answer.

"Ofcourse. Shall we go together? You can just bring your clothes to school and change from there." I suggested and Mina nodded.

"You know, You don't have to always drive me home everyday."

I chuckled finally feeling a little loose. "I want to. I've got to repay you somehow right?"

"Repay me for what?" Mina asked, didn't get my memo from our first encounter. I scratched the back of my neck feeling anxious and flashbacks.

"Oh.." Mina muttered and now it was an awkward silence in the car. On the scale of 1-10 I would rather drive the car off a cliff than experience this silence.

We haven't really talked about the incident and she was okay with it. I was really struggling with my problems and Mina talked me out of jumping off a bridge.

We were strangers and kids to each other. I don't even know why she chose to spend her time and talked me out of jumping.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow for school." I offered when I finally pulled over to her house. She still lives with her parents and is saving up for her apartment.

"It's fine, I'll take a taxi tomorrow morning." Mina grabbed my car door and tried to open it which Iocked.

"Nope. You're riding with me to school or you're not going home today."

"Y/n-"

"No excuses!" I warned her before she could even make up a reason to not accompany me.

"I- Fine. Free rides for me anyways."

I laughed and unlocked my door for her to get out.

"Y/n." She called my name before she could even close the door.